Who is the Hottest WWE Diva In her Prime all time?

Mouthy Idiot

Occasional Pre-Show
There are tons to choose from and I know everybody has their own personal opinion on what they find hot. But who would you say is the hottest ever and again the diva has to be in her prime. So like for example when she was at her peak. Before she got old or aged or whatever. Im including all the current divas and all past wwe divas. I do not want 'top 10 lists" or top 5. None of that,I want 1 name. The one diva in her prime you personally think was the hottest. There cant be any sub categories either. You cant say "so and so had the best face" or "so and so had the best body" . Just name 1 diva. No cheating you can only name 1 chick. And i would prefer only guys answer this because girls are really bad at judging eachothers looks. I can already see some girl posting on here that "Beth Phoenix" is the hottest because she had curves and wasnt some barbie doll looking twig. I dont wanna hear that. I want one name.

My personal pick is Torrie Wilson circa 2001... In her exact Prime.

Either Trish when she first debuted and had those cleavage revealing tops, high boots and cowboy hats.

Sable when she was trying to get away from Mark Mero, was that 1997-8? When she took off that "sack" he forced her to wear...god that is still one of the best bodies I have ever seen.

Torrie Wilson when she joined the WWE in 2001- WOW

Mae Young

mae-young.jpg

Hubba hubba! Look at them gams!

Ohhhhhh, you guys mean "hot" as in "sexy"? I thought it as in "popular"...

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Elizabeth

Miss_elizabeth2.JPG

Stopped Andre, Ted DiBiase, and Jesse Ventura in their tracks just by showing off the legs. The woman was that gorgeous.

Stacy.
She is one of the best looking women I have ever seen and she was incredibly nice when I met her.

Harvey Whippleman. I liked Ashley Massaro initially, but I like RidingSpider's pick of Joy Giovanni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back