Who is on your "must read" list

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
not necessarily who you think has the best posts, but whose do you read?

Like me, Tdigs, NoFate and Will's posts are fantastic, but I dont have even close to the amount of paitence required to read through an entire one. Especially since they genrally arent overly entertaining. Especially fate, whose are 95% negative. its like watching fuckin Schindlers list.

anyways, the posters who posts I always read in a thread are

Jake
Sam
IC25
Shocky
KB
Gelgarin
Xfear
Slyfox
FTS
Marquis
Tastycles
Becca

the all rookie crew

Harthan
Lariat
Rusty
Blade
The Pebble

probably a ton of others. I seek these ones out though. Like i says, doesnt mean they are necessarily the best, just who i enjoy the most.
Blade

way to derail a thread on the first post KB. they might be in record time.

and they are my sons, I will probably always consider them rooks.

I ALWAYS read...

Shocky
KB
NorCal
Gelgarin
Slyfox
Becca
Big Will
IC25
Lil Wes
Marquis

there are others that I enjoy, but if they're name's in the post, I'm almost ALWAYS going to read it.

On top of. Why wouldn't will be on your must read list >.>

Uh, only people I ALWAYS stop to read would be

MattMoses
JMT225
Gelgarian
William
Slyfox

More often than not:

NoFate
Rusty
Jake
Becca
TM
Sparky
IC25
NorCal

In the wrestling sections, nobody. I just read the thread title, skim through the opening post and decide whether or not I want to post in the thread. If it's about a wrestler I like, I look for mindless bashing and reply to it :)

Music and other shit. Just Xfear.

Bar room, everybody.

Xfear and Tastycles are the only two I'll actively seek out.
Once I'm actually paying attention to a thread you can add IC, Will, Shocky, Jake, Norcal, JMT, Sly and Luther to the list.

i always read blades and ic25s. and norcals. other than that, i just read whatever. i usually look for hdj so i can argue with him, even if i agree.

Becca, Fratelli, Coco, Blade, NoFear, Norcal, SavageTaker, BrockLariat etc.

Mostly Blade because he seems to randomly appear in the threads I post in so its hard for me not to read him haha. :)

There's quite a few I read but I'm only going to name a few:

Gelgarin
Jmt
Becca
KB
Blade
I have read some from Plantastic and Fratelli
IC

There's more but those are just a few of them.

Sly, IC, Tastycles, jmt, tdigle, Gelgarin, Y2Jake and Harthan.

I've yet to get round seeing some of these newer posters, but they look quite promising. I like what I've seen from Lariat anyway.

I dont discriminate anything that stands out for me, I read and I reply but the posters i say stand out every time are either Norcal, KB, Or Lariat there are more but these are the guys that post regularly that i always get drawn to for some reason

Lariat is another one who I always read.
Tastycles
Harthan
Rusty
ED
Tdigle
TM
are some other ones too.

Since I have to spread for you...

reputation_highpos.gif

Wow im honored!!::): seriously i am

it started with that miz thing. you dont give up and i like that. also the fact that im fairly certain your a lot smarter than me, so when i finally best you, i will feel accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back