• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is Mark Madden talking about?

MoneyMack

Getting Noticed By Management
Just read his newest piece- Talking about "baggage" that someone said he had: Im curious if anyone knows who hes talking about. Meaning the actual person or persons involved in these "situations". Anyone "in the know" that is willing to share? -Im very interested in knowing. I've always been interested in more about the crazy things that happen "backstage" in wrestling promotions. The Randy Savage having sex with Steph is my favorite i've heard so far. I also understand that somethings may be fabricated.

Here are the subjects Madden was talking about:

------During my time in wrestling, I encountered:

*A man who embezzled thousands to finance sex with male prostitutes.

*A man who used his power within his company to coerce sex from female performers, including participation in violent rape fantasies.

*Wife-swapping to get ahead.

*A man who made extra cash by using Mexicans as mules to bring illegal drugs across the border.

*A man who had a banana shoved up his ass.
------

Any info or comments on any of this would be appreciated. You can skip the banana one tho- LOL! Geez! If anyone knows any other "backstage stories" that are considered "controversial" PLEASE feel free to share

Thanks in advance

*A man who used his power within his company to coerce sex from female performers, including participation in violent rape fantasies.

Well there was some issues with Arn Anderson making promises over in WCW when he was talent agent involving Tylene Buck aka Major Gunns. Bascially saying she needed to to whatever or she wasn't going to get anytype of push. So he came to mind on that one, but otherwise a few of those I don't even want to know.

The one about embezzling for male prostitutes was probably "Hardbody" Harrison. My guess on the banana is Madden himself.:lmao:

HAHA! Never knew that about DDP & Kimberly! I do NOW remember hearing the Arn Anderson thing with Buck.

Pretty crazy stuff. If I wanted to watch a DVD with alot of "behind the scenes" stories like this or just other "shady" things that have gone down in pro wrestling history, that "nobody knows about" ...is there one out there? Or a book, if not a DVD? Reading doesnt do much for me tho- haha! Any suggestions- if so?

Yea, Arn Anderson offered Major Gunns... 'Cat Baths'. Basically saying I'll let you work if you let me lick your pussy. Ol' Arn. Loves him some strange.

But in all seriousness, shoot interviews can tell a lot about backstage things.

The man who embezzled money for sex with male prostitutes would be Buff Bagwell. And don't be shocked if the Banana in the ass thing isn't Buff, too.

How do I pick up shoot interviews?

Just looking for them on YouTube or something? I wouldnt know were else to look.

Thanks for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back