• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is going to Wrestlemania/Where are you sitting?

joejoe

Lazy
Hey,
Anyone going to Wrestlemania this year?
If so where are you going to be sitting?

I'm from Chicago making the trip to Orlando.

Section 209 second row. So pretty good seats I suppose because the ring is going to be on the 50 yard line and that is where 209 is.

I've been to events in the past and every time the side view in the first or second row on the 2nd level have always been the best seats. I hated being on the floor because you end up standing the entire time.

I am lucky enough to be going, I have pretty good seats on the field, between the entrance ramp and the ring, near the 30 yard line, sec f29. My first WrestleMania and my third PPV overall. lol, well, they were all in the last 12 months. SummerSlam 07 in NJ, Royal Rumble 08 in NYC, and now WrestleMania 24 in Orlando. Making the trip from NJ to Orlando, cant wait!

I'm making the trip down to Orlando from Jacksonville. Not really a trip, but just a 2 hour car ride. My friend and me are gonna be down there all weekend going to the Universal Studios theme parks. We are sitting 14th row on the floor behind the announcers. I can't wait. This will be my 3rd PPV, but by second WWE one. My first was One Night Stand when it was in Jacksonville last year, the other was TNA Genesis. I can't wait for WM, its gonna be so much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back