Who is everyone?

After all these name changes I am eternally (no pun intended) confused on who is who. Maybe I'm the only one, but it's hard to figure out. :headscratch:

Flames Out
Dragon

After all these name changes I am eternally (no pun intended) confused on who is who. Maybe I'm the only one, but it's hard to figure out. :headscratch:

Flames Out
Dragon

That's why I make regular visits to the name change thread.

Here's some off the top of my head:
Chris Vegas - C.M./cmlv18
Mr_Friday_Afternoon - BRIANBECKERISAGOD
Yoko Romo - Big Wes/Total Package
Mighty NorCal - mighty norcal
C-Diggity - Colamania/Koalamania/Poo Monster

That's about it.

You're not the only one. I've had a hard time also. Best i know is that chris vegas is cm, and c-diggity *shakes head* is colamania. Other than that, lost.

Edit- Thank Agrex.

That's why I make regular visits to the name change thread.

Here's some off the top of my head:
Chris Vegas - C.M./cmlv18
Mr_Friday_Afternoon - BRIANBECKERISAGOD
Yoko Romo - Big Wes/Total Package
Mighty NorCal - mighty norcal
That's about it.

Mr_Friday_Afternoon is Brian? I had NO idea. :lol2: Thanks for the help.

Flames Out
Dragon

I definately agree. The names change around here so often I can't keep up with it. I only knew about brian because I saw the name change thread.

I remember you by the sigs, mainly because I find myself staring at them for 5 minutes in a dream land.

Why change the Candace one with her tits popping out?

She's a diva on smackdown. She looks great but she's rarely on tv other than in swimsuit contests or something like that.

Shes reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hot tho. Sad shes not on tv that much.

She's been on a bit more since theyre having an elimination series or something on smackdown. I wish she'd be on more often as a manager or soemthing. Granted i'm not complaining about her being mostly naked every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back