Who is a better poster than you??

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
this thread should be interesting. Post the names of the posters you honestly feel to be superior to you. and worship them.

Jake
XFear
Sly
Shockymaster

:worship:

I feel no one is better than me, But I do feel there is a couple of people that can put their feelings, And articulate themselves better than I can.

Shocky and Sly are at very least my equals when I am having a good day. I still think both are better than I am.

XFear is, partially due to his passion for the topics he throws his hat in the ring on.

NoFate, KB, and Polley are also right there with me, if not a little better.

IC was...but I haven't seen him respond to his beloved steroids threat and I can't help thinking he's scared. But it's ok, I'll chase him until I get another thread we disagree on to argue.

Norcal, Shocky, Sly would be the other 3 I rarely find fault in how good they are at debating.

I'm not the greatest poster, so I'd say quite a few people are better then I. if this were the WWE, I'd think of myself as the guy that caused people to say "WTF" when I was inducted into the HOF. But yeah, pretty much every mod is better then myself, as well as many other great posters.

Considering I don't post anything worth jackshit anymore (if ever), basically anyone who posts good consistently.

Still better than santinoistight though.

Wouldn't degrade myself to such an extent.

Brian. and Santinoistight44.

I consider them equals at the top. their posting ability is at the glass ceiling. They might even be the same person for all I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back