Who has Wrestlemania Travel Pacakges?

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
I was just wondering who here has picked up one of the Travel Packages. Also which package did you pick up and is this your first WM?

I myself have the Gold Package and this will be my first ever Wrestlemania.

Wow 7 in a row that's very fortunate of you. I had to watch WM 27 and 29 in Afghanistan and Kuwait respectively and neither time was live. I did see WM 28 and 26 live on PPV. It was exciting as hell so I can't even imagine what it must be like to attend one in person. I wish I had the cash for the VIP package. Are you traveling with others as well? Also have you attended Nash's pre WM party before?

It's the most unbelievable feeling in the World to see one live. My Mom always travels with me (mainly due to me being too young to travel alone, but she also enjoys WWE). Never cared enough to do Nash's party.

I'll be going with my best friend who's been watching wrestling as long as I have. I really look forward to partying in New Orleans, since I've never been. I plan to go to Nash's party as well. The fact that this is the 30th anniversary means that something huge will probably happen here.Everyday I get more and more excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back