Who has the hotter women?

Which Company has the hotter women

• TNA

• WWE

Results are only viewable after voting.

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
I have made this thread because I want to know which company has the better eye candy. I think it is TNA, they have The Beautiful people, Christy Hemme, ANGELINA, as opposed to WWE, who has the Hottest Women IMO in Maryse, and they have Kelly Kelly, Layla and michelle mccool, but I think TNA wins here

This is hard one (no pun intended). I'll go with TNA as they are more diverse. The WWE divas are hot as but they all look a bit samey imo. Oh and the fact TNA has Daffeny sold it for me

Daffeny Wins this thread.

I watch wrestling for wrestling however, while the WWE has a few gems, the TNA has Far better depth and talent, Im hoping Hogan/Bishoff does not change that

WWE. Mickie James, Layla and Melina.

The rest just look like the same beach-blond skanks you can pick up for $5 in some back-alley of Hollywood.

Also, how is Daffney ever hot? She may be put over as such by Taz 'n' Tenay, but what exactly is hot about a skinny, barely avoiding the term "bony" here, goth-packing emo with too much make-up and too large tits to go on that puny frame? Zombie hot? Necrophiliacs Gone Wild! :wtf:

This imo comes down to Velvet Sky vs Kelly Kelly.

Overall the WWE just has a higher grade of attractive females, you could go to your local trailer park and find a few babes equal to that of TNA's lower quality ladies.

WWE wins overall, though I give Velvet Sky the top spot for the hottest chic in the wrestling biz.

IMO TNA has the hottest Female roster, Honestly WWE just have pure eye candy divas, their clumsy as hell, And can't wrestle at all. Now as for TNA they have a pretty decent KO roster with hot women that could be eye candy, But they could also shut us up with their style of wrestling (except for Lacey) That's why TNA KO roster has always caught my attention because of that. And that's why I will say that TNA KO's > WWE Divas.

I'm gonna say WWE, why? because as some above me has choosen to do (well at least GenerationMe, but there will be more coming I bet.), I don't place my decision on wrestling ability, I will place my overall decision on the overall roster, while TNA certainly has some amazingly beautiful and good looking knockouts such as Velvet Sky (because she's obviously the best in my opinion) and no matter how bad a wrestler Lacey is, she's still hot as hell, but if you ask me, that's where it kinda ends.
TNA has some talent that makes you go.. urgh.. yes quite honestly.. urgh.. Awesome Kong is a great example of this if you ask me, Hamada too (I might have misspelled that, but you know who I mean)

On the other hand, WWE certainly has it's ups and downs too, the ups clearly being girls like Maryse Ouellet, kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool (yes I lean to that type, I'm completely sold on her smile) and the downs being (in my opinion) Alicia Fox, and Jillian (yes I don't swing to those sides.. I must have a problem.. and then I don't really think so)

While there's certainly some beautiful, and incredible looking talent on both rosters, I will say that if WWE and TNA made two seperate female shows, on the same night, I would be watching WWE, if for the looks, which is the obvious concentration of this thread.

The rest just look like the same beach-blond skanks you can pick up for $5 in some back-alley of Hollywood.

Also, how is Daffney ever hot? She may be put over as such by Taz 'n' Tenay, but what exactly is hot about a skinny, barely avoiding the term "bony" here, goth-packing emo with too much make-up and too large tits to go on that puny frame? Zombie hot? Necrophiliacs Gone Wild! :wtf:

Whats hot about girls with pigmentation and curves?

Prefrences.

Even if you do not want to factor in wrestling ability, you have to factor in how the women are used on the program. WWE is really killing the sexy factor of a lot of their women the way they have to use them in the PG era, especially since most of them suck in the ring. With TNA starting to develop a manager in Chelsea and a Secretary in ms tessmacher (formerly brooke adams of extreme expose) this is going to be a no contest soon. TNA will have both hot women that can actually work and sexy women in other roles.

The question here is who's hotter. Not who are better wrestlers? Not who tells better storylines. Not who is clumsy or who has or doesn't have talent.

WWE wins by a mile. Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Michelle McCool, Melina, Beth, Mickie James, Eve, Katie Lea, Natalya Neidhart, come on!

As opposed to the Beautiful People, Angelina, Christy Hemme, Tara, and that's about it.

WWE. By a mile.

Some of you are very confused the question is who has the hotter women. In terms of looks the wwe divas win by a mile its not even close. Tna has the beautiful people angelina and tara and thats it just look at the OP'S GO BUCKS!!!! Idk who the chick on the right from tna is but her face makes her look like shemale meanwhile you have a goddes like maryse on the left sorry but this isnt even close Il take the divas any day

Ok I might of mess things up by adding hotter with wrestling, But I will say it without a wrestling term. So like I said in my first post the TNA KO roster is hotter in my point of view. Honestly the WWE divas are to skinny and that's a turn off for me and no I'm not saying that I like big women like awesome kong no way. The only Three divas that IMO are hot in the WWE are Mickie james, Melina and Natalya other then that the rest are not hot, Like I said thats my taste not other posters taste.

TNA has: Daffney, Taylor Wilde, Velvet sky, Tara, Angelina Love, Madison Rayne and Christy Hemme.

Velvet and Love might be skinny but not that skinny like most of the Divas in the WWE

WWE: Mickie James, Melina, Natalya.

Kockouts > Divas

if it wouldd've been before 2007 would've been a tough question, WWE still had Lita, Torrie, Stacy and Trish, also Kelly Kelly, TNA's Trinity and Brooke (who's now in TNA), but i'm talking about the present, definitively TNA, those are not only hot chicks but they can give great matches, besides the fact that they have different styles and looks and look more real the Beautiful people are maybe the closest to the WWE style of women, but they still look real, Daffney (love her since WCW days), Tara (Attitude era MILF), Hemme, SoCal Val, Miss Tessmacher (Brooke), Taylor Wilde, even Sarita is a latin hottie. ODB and Hamada are the only two now that don't make for eye candy.
then in WWE, who do we have? well, Kelly is still hot, i'll give WWE that and i also like Katie Lea and maybe Alicia Fox and Natalya, but then?... the Bella twins dont look realy hot except for the fact that they are twins lol. Eve torres, generic. Jillian looks like plastic sometimes, Mickie James used to be hot in her TNA days, then McCool doesn't make it for me , Gailo Kim looks fine and can wrestle but it's not that hot, Melina is fuckin' ugly, and Maryse (the one that every WWE mark-TNA hater drools for) would be hot if it wasnt for the fact that she looks like a plastic Barbie, it looks like a cartoon doll..

so TNA has the hot women advantage by far

This question is a catch 22. WWE has far more hotter women, if only because of the sheer numbers. WWE makes it a point to hire women that for the most part could be centerfolds and models in another industry.

That said, TNA is the sexier show. TNA has it's own share of sexpots and unlike WWE Divas nowadays, the Knockouts have no problem flaunting the goods. I mean come on, how does a man not get weak in the knees when the Beautiful People's music comes on.

WWE has more divas then TNA does Knockouts so they have a slight edge. Maryse, Eve, and Kelly Kelly are really the only attractive divas in WWE IMO. TNA has Chelsea, Bischoff's new assistant Tess, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Hemme, So Cal Val, Daffney, and Madison Rayne and Lacey if that floats your boat. Velvet Sky was named the hottest woman in wrestling last year by PWI.

Most of WWE diva's look the same. I will agree that Maryse is probably hotter then most of TNA Knockouts though. I guess if you like the skinny supermodel type then WWE is the obvious answer. I like girls with a little meat on their bones so that's why I pick TNA.

Look, nobody is as shallow as Vince, he only hires beautiful women, the fact that Micky James is considered fat by some in the WWE just proves how high their standards are.

TNA on the other hand

Moose

1237943963_m.jpg

ODB

ODB_Promo_Photo_01.jpg

Kong

images.jpg

Hmmm I dunno. When it comes to has more hot women on the roster, personally I have to go with the WWE. Aside from The Beautiful People, Taylor Wilde and Angelina Love, there aren't many women in TNA that get my motor running.

One thing that TNA does have an advantage in here is the fact that TBP are more overtly sexual in their dress and mannerisms than the women of the WWE. Particularly when it comes to their ring entrance. Not to say that the other women in TNA aren't attractive and all that, but Sarita and Tara are a couple of jocks and seem to be a little too much along those lines for me, Daffney's a freak but I'm not really into the goth thing, ODB is a combination of every worn out old barfly I've personally ever seen.

In the WWE, there's Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, the Bella Twins, Natalya and some others. TNA has had more better women wrestlers than the WWE, that can't even be argued. I dunno, I'd give the edge to the WWE personally, but I really couldn't blame anyone for going with TNA.

WWE Divas are Hollywood hot. TNA Knockouts are that pretty girl in high school hot.

Really, this is no contest. The WWE wins by a mile.

Completely agree. How can someone think she is hot? I can understand people that may like to be with women like that, but how could they consider her hot?

To me, it's like (And in order):

WWE
Eve
Maryse
Layla
Melina
Tiffany
Mickie James
Gail Kim
Bellas
Jillian
Kelly Kelly

TNA
Velvet Sky
Sarita
Tara
Lacy

Easily WWE.

TNA has some sweet eye candy that nobody is really talking about that might swing my vote their way aside from the usual suspects.

Lauren, Chelsea(wow..just wow) Ms. Teschmacher. Some of flairs hoes are hot too.

I don't think this is even close. WWE divas can't wrestle a lick but they are gorgeous. I mean I think Beth is the ugliest one and IMO she is not even ugly.

I don't think this is even close. The WWE divas can't perform in ring a lick but they are gorgeous. I mean Beth is the worst looking diva and she is not even ugly IMO. TNA has some hot ones but WWE divas are hot from top to bottom.

Tough call.

TNA has Tara, Velvet Sky:p , Madison Rayne, Lacey Von Erich:p, Taylor Wilde, and Sarita. IMO, they lose points for ODB (who I can't stand), Daffney (also can't stand) and Angelina Love (she's hot, but she's got too many tatoos now; just my opinion).

WWE has Mickie James:p, Kelly Kelly:p, Beth Phoenix (who I think is really hot), Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Rosa Mendes, and Maryse (who is the hottest chick they have; just plain gorgeous). They lose points for Vickie Guerrero (psycho hog-beast), Michelle McCool (who is so vanilla), Layla (what purpose does she serve?), and Melina (met her once, and she is a bitch).

I'll give the edge to TNA, although it is a tie between Lacey Von Erich and Maryse for hottest woman in wrestling.

I would give WWE in terms of the hotter women, but TNA has the better women wrestlers. Please don't include Vickie Guerrero. Just the image of her make me want to vomit.

WWE has Vickie:p who wouldn't tear that up. :lmao:

Anyways WWE has way better looking women. But they don't seem to show it that much anymore. Remember when Stacy Keibler use to come through the ropes and every guy would cream in their pants sitting next to their girlfriends??? and how it seemed like every diva was once on the cover of playboy. Now everything in the WWE is all PG, and we don't get to hear the king say puppies anymore and the girls are actually covered up. TNA actually shows off their women, (doesn't make them hotter) and what's worse or better to TNA fans, they are good in the ring. But as for looks, WWE Divas kicks the hell out of the TNA Knockouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back