• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who got WM XXVIII Tickets ?

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
Took nearly 20 minutes, but I scored 2 for Miami on April 1st this morning. Section 217, row 2, seats 11 and 12.

Just curious if anyone else took advantage of the presale and has plans to be in South Beach for the event ?

I didn't buy any today but I did order the platinum package with ringside raw so I will be between rows 5 and 12 for mania and rows 1 and 4 for raw the nite after

I got 2 today lower level, section 115 row 21.

But they dont mail them outside US/Canada, I could only click on "Will Call" as im from the UK.

So I gotta get up there mega early to the ticket kiosk by gate G, to get mine.

Ive emailed em, to confirm if I have to do anything between now and April, to make sure my reservation is still confirmed as ive never used ticketmaster before.

But I cant wait for April to come.

Just finished ordering mine!
Section 13 Row S Seats 10.......
so now i got to wait 10 to 14 days for them to get here!.....
they were a little expensie but this is my first ever wrestlemania and i definetively looking foward to it!
i mean rock cena, hhh wrestling (my fa wrestler of all times!) the undertaker going 20 and 0 and quite possibly retiring! ........any of those would sell wrestlemania to me but im definetiely looking foward to it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back