Who gives a shit about Colt Cabana? That fat steroid junkie

braveh

Pre-Show Stalwart
Just shut the F up already.

Kevin Steen is a fat ugly geek but at least he wrestles like a god so I can understand why people want the WWE to sign him.

Colt Cabana? That fat steroid junkie is a mediocre wrestler who has a couple of friends online who retweets his tweets or something. Nobody cares for his steroid belly.

Just go away and stop using CM Punk to weasel your way into the WWE.

and I like CM Punk but I'm not going to support some fat steroid junkie just because Punk said so or because I heard his stupid podcast or because he retweeted one of my tweets. That's you you mark.

So are you mad at Colt, his "steroid belly" or just sour in general because he is better than you? This is all confusing.

So are you mad at Colt, his "steroid belly" or just sour in general because he is better than you? This is all confusing.

I never wrestled in my life. I never tried to wrestle in my life. I have a day job and I make good money every month. How is he better than me? He is not in better shape, he is not better in is profession. He just able to convince a bunch of geeks to start a chant a Raw taping. That's all. Btw. good luck with that steroid heart attack you got coming fat F

Stutter?

I never stuttered in my life you irish earpick. Would it kill you to get a little sunlight?

braveh said:
Kevin Steen is a fat ugly geek but at least he
wrestles like a god so I can understand why
people want the WWE to sign him.
Ahem...
On behalf of fat ugly geeks everywhere...
[Size=+3]Fuck you![/size]

Actually, I don't care about Cabana either (him using CM Punk to get over is no better than Wes Briscoe using Angle to get over, is it?), but smarks are gonna smark, what's a brotha to do? It's not like he's going to be the next WHC, so why is he bothering you so badly?

I never wrestled in my life. I never tried to wrestle in my life.

...wait for it....

he is not better in is profession.

So he isnt better at wrestling than someone who admits to never even trying?

Got it.

Btw. good luck with that steroid heart attack you got coming fat F

Again, confused. Talking about me or Colt? You really should be more clear in your hate letters.

Maybe you should listen to Colt, at least when he is insulting someone- you know what he is trying to say.

Ahem...
On behalf of fat ugly geeks everywhere...
[Size=+3]Fuck you![/size]

Actually, I don't care about Cabana either (him using CM Punk to get over is no better than Wes Briscoe using Angle to get over, is it?), but smarks are gonna smark, what's a brotha to do? It's not like he's going to be the next WHC, so why is he bothering you so badly?

because he is trying to weasel his way into the WWE and he has nothing. I wouldn't mind if he was somewhat talented but he has nothing.

Kevin Steen is talented. Daniel Bryan was talented...I mean, I understand why WWE would sign them but this fat steroid user? Holy shit no.

Maybe you should listen to Colt, at least when he is insulting someone- you know what he is trying to say.

Oh I'm weeping and crying at the same time and I am and drowning in my own tears just like I'll mourn when that bitch has a heart attack and is buried in the slums of Chicago. That will be a sad day for the american dream.

Shoot up steroids, record a podcast and weasel your way to the money. Fat F

Pretty sure braveh is actually Colt Cabana. This is like that Jay Leno/Matt Harvey "what do you think of Matt Harvey?" pranks... except on WZ.

Oh I'm weeping and crying at the same time and I am and drowning in my own tears just like I'll mourn when that bitch has a heart attack and is buried in the slums of Chicago. That will be a sad day for the american dream.

Shoot up steroids, record a podcast and weasel your way to the money. Fat F

i see that the message of peace and love by the beatles have not reached this guy.

Stop using the word "weasel"

That is MY safeword.

Nothing more fucking annoying than someone else using your safeword.

Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back