Who from NXT would you call up next and how

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
For me, Sami Zayn. I'd have Sami Zayn debut in the Royal Rumble Match towards the end and eliminate Kevin Owens with him coming back and eliminating Sami, with a brawl happening at ringside. (the next entrant being Brock Lesnar, and they get laid out before Brock enters the ring, which he then proceeds to lay out everyone else. I mean really, at least some kind of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn interaction with Lesnar would be nice) Two weeks later on RAW, they face each other with Zayn picking up the win (with a school boy, small package, rollup or something) and Kevin attacking him after the match which would set up a second match between the two of them at Fast Lane but the following week, Owens attacks Sami after a match and powerbombs him on the apron, leaving him unable unable to complete at Fast Lane. On the last RAW before Fast Lane, Neville would step up for Zayn and replace him in the match against Kevin at Fast Lane which Owens would win, powerbombing Sami on the apron after the match.

A few weeks after Fast Lane, Sami Zayn would return and resume his feud with Kevin Owens, setting up their second match at WrestleMania 32 which Sami would once again win, this time decisively. After WrestleMania, Neville would become embroidered in the feud once again, blaming Zayn for his injury at Fast Lane (and missing WrestleMania) which sets up a Triple Threat Match between the three of them at Extreme Rules.

Kevin Owens starting out this feud as either the Intercontinental Champion or the United States Champion and then losing it to Sami Zayn at WrestleMania 32 would be ideal.

See....thats a tough one to answer.

You cannot really count guys like Sammi Zayn, Kevin Owens, Hideo Itami, Finn Balor, Solomon Crowe, Samoe Joe, Apallo Crews?? ( Uhaa Nation ) are all veterans. There is no question of if, but when. They can wrestler just as good as any main roster guy.

Guys like Rhino dont really count since they are there to help develop.

So out of the WWE developed guys there is not much. Corbin still has a year or so there to get better. Bull Dempsey will either gain alot from nXt or he is slowly dying. Im not sure which one yet.

Bull could be brought up as a enforcer kinda like Batista started and slowly make his way up the ladder on the main roster. He has a nice mean look to him when he wants too. If he can look a bit more intimidating, and easy up on the grunting he could do pretty well.

The Vaudevillains are doing good. Still looks like a skinny Cesaro to more. But they are a good tag team. With a twist to the gimmick that will make them more macho, like the guys they are playing. Because right now it is coming off as a comedy relief with a desperate hint of midcard. But these guys can be mean, tough, gritty and a face. Just change up the music, give it a heavier tone. a few move that make a bigger impact and slight wardrobe change for Barney Rubble. These guys will make a huge impact one day as a tag team. Over the last 10 years, the only really strong tag team that came out was Christopher Daniels and Kaz. I cant really name any WWE tag team that has their own legend in the last 10 years.

After the Dudleyz, Hardey, EC, that was it on the great tag team side.

While MNM, London and Kenricks, and Latino Heat, were all really really good. Their careers were not really focused on their tag teams. WHile it was a huge part of their career, people dont remember them for it.

Then we have teams like Jericho Show, Rated RKO, Batista and Rey, DB and Kane, the tag teams that were put there to advance the story. It could range form Rock and Austin, to Rock and Sock, to DX. They were there to make these two rise and give the titles more meaning.

So yeah, lets ring up the Vads and give them a good very slight gimmick change and let them run as a real tag team over the WWE. Make them the next face of the tag team division.

Dont have them look like hipster, but tough guys who are very very old school. It will work and they are golden. They can walk, talk and show off.

I think for me, i'd want to bring up Finn Balor, the guy is clearly very good at what he does and his character is interesting and unique. I'd stick with only bringing out the demon on PPVs etc or when he really really needed it (kind of like how Mick Foley would revert back to Cactus Jack when he was in a tight spot). Balor doesn't need altering at all but 'Balor Club' makes me think that as the demon he could create a stable of darker superstars, hell, bring some guys up with him, would be an interesting Survivor Series match with Wyatts vs Balor Club, awesome, creepy old-skool vignettes and all. Might eb a way to kind of get Undertaker vs Sting too with one leading each team?

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy. The only way the tag team division can thrive is to have multiple high quality teams battling for dominance, if the tag team division was the Dudleys, PTP, New Day, Lucha Dragon, Amore & Cass and the Uso's (when healthy) it has the potential to be the best part of show because of the level of talent within the teams and the multi team gimmick match potential.

In terms of the debut and initial run, I would book them like Neville straight in and competitive against the best and successful against the jobbers so the night after NoC when New Day beat both the Dudleys and PTP they will hold an open challenge, Amore and Cass come out do there shtick and win a non title match then give them wins over Lucha Dragon, Ascension and Matadores but have PTP and Dudley's beat them to maintain the pecking order with them ahead of them, then before Survivor Series have PTP turn heel on the Dudley's and then at SS have all 3 of the New Day teaming with PTP v Dudleys, Amore, Cass and the healthy Uso and then have PTP and Dudley's fight to a double countout and New Day eliminate the Uso and Amore which leaves Cass v 3 and use this as a chance to put him over.

Amore and Cass then use this momentum to challenge for the titles against New Day at HoC while the Dudleys face PTP in an elimination tables match, the New Day win when Woods interferes and the Dudley's beat PTP.

Then build to TLC when the 4 teams compete in a TLC match for the title, Dudleys, PTP, New Day and A&C. Dudley's win by using their experience. New Day use their rematch clause at Rumble but Dudley's win again while Amore and Cass compete and work together well in the Rumble to get a few eliminations but get eliminated with less than 10 people to go.

At Fastlane have Dudley's v PTP for the title and A&C v New Day for number 1 contendership which A&C win while the Dudley's win then at Mania have Amore and Cass beat the Dudley's clean for the title and have the Dudley's raise their hand at the end of the match and leave the division in their hands as they retire the night after a hall of fame induction. The Dudley's get a 6+ month run and Amore and Cassidy get put over as a top team

I dont think anyone should be brought up with the major losses of Owens, Neville, Lucha Dragons, and 3/4ths of the fourhorsewomen.
But if I had to pick I would pick Tyler Breeze. The guy deserves it at this point. He's jobbed, he's main evented, he's fought legends, he's done it all in Nxt. It's time for him to be tested on the big screen.
I would have Tyler Breeze join either Ziggler(who he would probably have better luck getting noticed with) or a blonde Brad Maddox using his new "body" gimmick.

I'm gonna go with Maddox(booking them as comical but also as a surprising serious threat). I would have them debut with some crazy shenanigans during some tag team match. While the match is in progress I would have Maddox show off his body with Breeze taking selfies. While at the same time talking bad about the Dudleys(and fan's) ugly appearances. After the match is over I would have them try to attack the Dudleys but end up getting beat up themselves. Keep this up for a couple of weeks until they do something to get themselves in trouble like bad mouthing corporate Kane. Have Kane booked them against The Ascension in their first match ever(who has gain a little legitimacy) and for the first 5-7 minutes they get destroyed. The last 2 minutes in Breeze pulls out this major move and tags in Maddox. Have Breeze attack Konnor(the small one) with the selfie stick outside destracting the ref and Victor for a moment. Allowing Maddox to take advantage hitting Victor with the deal breaker and gaining the win. From then after have them become a thorn in Kane's side putting them in more and more difficult matches only for them to some how find a way to always win. After not being able to find a team to stop them, Kane makes the match of Maddox/Breeze vs The Dudleys(who Breeze/Maddox have been targeting as well but always seemed to escape when confronted) at the Royal Rumble. At the Royal Rumble Breeze and Maddox gets a MAJOR upset victory while injuring D-Von in the process. Some time before Fastlane I would have D-von return and have the dudleys win a number 1 contenders match. So at Fastlane we have Breeze/Maddox vs The dudleys 2 in a tables match. Which I would have Breeze/Maddox also win due to The Usos costing the dudleys the match and starting the build for The Usos vs The Dudleys towards Wrestlemania. (The dudleys would win the tag team titles from the Usos at Wrestlemania and in the Extreme Rules rematch so Breeze/Maddox would be next in line afterwards due to victories over them)

***If anyone has a better way of booking Tyler Breeze debut other than in a tag team I am all ears.***

As the OP suggests, I very much expect a Sami Zayn Royal Rumble return. Idk if he and Owens will go all the way to WrestleMania.. but how cool would it be if they did? From Final Battle, to Steen Wolf, to NXT Takeover and finally the biggest WrestleMania ever. That's a feud for the history books.

What I would LIKE, is a similar feud with a different piece. We never truly got that epic Joe/Owens encounter. I'm BLOWN AWAY they didn't have that match take place at Takeover: Brooklyn. No one expected Owens to regain the NXT Title.. but the match with Joe coulda been fair game. How great would it be for Samoa Joe to debut in the rumble and toss Owens out? I'd love for these two to clash at WrestleMania. It's not even confirmed Sami will be healthy in time for Rumble. He's been saying best case scenario is early 2016. What if he isn't 100% by Rumble, but healthy enough to make a WrestleMania run-in to prevent Owens from somehow cheating or injuring Samoa Joe? That'd get a HUGE reaction.

I think they need to chill on the call ups for awhile, because they are bleeding NXT dry. The rate at which they are going is simply not sustainable and there are already enough guys floating around is the bloated WWE midcard as it is.

That being said, Sami Zayn probably will be next. They tested the waters with his US Open Challenge match against Cena, and he really has nothing left to do in NXT. Zayn/Owens continuing their feud on the main roster is something I'd like to see happen, and I think it would be interesting if they did a Raven/Dreamer and never had Zayn beat Owens. But that's a story for another thread. Ideally, I'd bring him in the Raw after WrestleMania because in my perfect world we'll see Owens vs. Cena one more time at WrestleMania 32.

Other than that I'd love to see Enzo and Big Cass get called up down the road. They are easily the best thing going in NXT and they'll get over big time on the main roster. They are actually charismatic and can talk, which is fucking rare nowadays despite the fact that charisma is a wrestler's most important attribute. But they still have a lot to acomplish in NXT. They'll get a run as the tag champs down there before the call-up.

Finn Balor is another guy that's ready, and that's better than almsot everyone on the main roster, but he can't get called up for awhile because they need a top babyface to carry NXT for the foreseeable future. If and when he does get called up though, it needs to be something special. I'd like to see him booked like Sting when the crow gimmick first took off. He has such a unique look, they'd be smart to take advantage of it. I can imagine Brya Wyatt cutting a promo only to be interrupted by a vignette hyping the coming of "the demon." Having Balor kind of stalking the Wyatt Family and turning the tables on Bray by playing mind games with him would not only be a cool way to bring him in, it would actually be something fucing different for the Wyatt Family which they desparately need.

Too bad Christian is retired. I think he and Tyler Breeze could have been a good tagteam then, fierce rivals. Miz and Breeze would also be good. the A-List Hollywood Star and the Super Model. Breeze just screams heel. If Ziggler turned heel w/Lana I could see pairing him up with Breeze, but I think they're more bound to feud than anything else. Another interesting tagteam partner for Breeze would be Fandango who is doing nothing right now. All talented individuals for Breeze to work with. The more I think about it why not make a very flamyboyant stable featuring Miz, Ziggler, Fandangok, and Breeze. You have the A-List Hollywood Actor, the wannabe Rock Star in Ziggler, the wannbe Super-Model in Breeze, and the Wannabe Dancing w/the Stars Fandango. Have Lana manage all of them before this leads to a break-up. It would make for an interesting story and the MizTV's would be ever MORE AWESOME!!!

Enzo and Big Cass are up next. They're ready and Raw is in desperate need of people who can entertainingly take up time on their three-hour clock. Enough people are watching NXT now that their chant-along entrance will carry over to the WWE proper, and they won't get pissed all over as a novelty act. (As poor Tyler Breeze would/will when he gets promoted up.)

And the tag-team division could use them as well; right now it's two guys in masks, two guys in bandanas, PTP, New Day, and the Dudleys, after the Ascension fell harder than the Shockmaster. Raw is currently one hot tag team away from a decent tag division.

If there are any truths to TNA going under in September, there could be
plenty of talent available to replenish NXT. The likely next NXT call up is
Samoa Joe if he is tabbed to be the third member for Reigns and Ambrose.

An exaggerated version of a Face Tyler Breeze, he can get called up and fight heels like Kevin Owens and Sheamus. WWE lacks flamboyant faces ....

Or he could team up with Fandango and form a face tag team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back