Who Framed Roger Rabbit Thread

SpoodBeest

City Dweller, Successful Fella
Ok I may have posted about this movie in a different thread, but now i'm making a thread dedicated to this movie. So what are your thoughts on this movie, or have you even seen it?

Here are my thoughts on this film:

"Who Framed Roger Rabbit" I seen for the first time when I was like 8 years old or younger. It had a huge impact on me because it was such a visually stunning movie. The traditional animation that was incorporated into the same shots as the live action, simply amazing. Remember people none of those cartoon characters were made with computers, if you have seen this movie and all the animated characters that came with it, then just remember that each character and every movement it does was animated by hand. So for me it still seems like such a stunning achievement in visual effects, so imagine how people who seen it in the 80s were affected. That movie made me love cartoons even more than I already did. It even made me want to visit ToonTown.

By far Robert Zemeckis' best film, I loved it when I was young, and I still love it today. It is a classic movie in my opinion and one of Disney's best films.

Any one else a fan of this film?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back