• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else hates The Superbowl

I know a lot of you are all excited about the super bowl coming up but I want to know who else is like me and hates the super bowl or just hate the NFL. I have never liked football growing up. I don't really look at football as real talent, I mean all it is action for a few seconds and then like five minutes of bull shiting. Football was very boring I would lose attention very quickly when I tried watching football. All you really need to be is big to play football and quarterback needs to know a few plays and throw a ball well. I feel like if anyone for a whole 2 months dedicated to football you could be really good. They couldn't even come up with a original name they had to steal the name from a real sport. I don't think these people deserve the money they do to sit on the side lines and play one game a week. Football players are some of the most arrogant greedy selfish people you will ever meet. All they want is more money. I think if anything it's people like fire fighter, teachers, construction workers that deserve that kind of the money. Those people have some of the toughest jobs out there especially teachers they deserve more. Then you have fans cheer for rapist and dog killers but it's Ok because he is helping your team win. The super bowl is a disgrace just a big event for corporations to plug all their merchandise for you buy and over paid athletes playing a game. Another reason why I don't support the super bowl is because of the strict marijuana policies the NFL has but I'm sure that everyone will be talking about the beer commercials. All these corporate alcohol companies are going to be having the logo all over the arena, when marijuana has proven to me much safer than alcohol and it can't kill you and marijuana is still bad for you? The super bowl means nothing to be. Tomorrow I'll be smoking out my bong watching 80s horror movies maybe I'll even order a pizza.

Who else is like me and is Anti Football?

I’m not anti-football. I’m an Eagles fan so I hate this year’s SuperBowl. You have the Patriots who beat us in our last SuperBowl appearance and you have one of our division rivals, the Giants. What’s there not to hate as far as I’m concerned??

I am Anti Football. To me it isn't even fun to watch on tv at all. It is so boring, it puts me to sleep. I rather watch Baseball than Football anyday of the week. As for the Superbowl it is nothing worth watching. I think the best part of the SB is the commercials and as of late, they have sucked horribly. I would rather play then watch football. Sure, these guys give it there all and play hard and what not. But, no matter what it is still just football. I just don't see the excitment in football anymore. I grew out of it when I found myself going what is the point of this? I just am not a football fan.

So even though I have no work tomorrow and my boy is a huge PATs fan I will not be watching. I'll just sleep or watch a movie on my laptop.

I'm not anti-Superbowl, in fact I watch it every year (not voluntarily though), I dislike Football in general.

Every year when everyone is talking about 2 teams I know nothing about (which is the whole NFL) it gets rather irritating after awhile and then Sunday comes when the it's time for the big game. I don't want to watch but my father is a moderate football fan and watches it (one of the few games he watches all year) and my relatives come over making it a big deal. I try to keep myself interested in the game but I can't do it, I don't find American Football interesting.

I don't hate the sport in fact I attempted to play it once. It was a couple of years ago and my friends would play in the park, I was an abysmal player in fact I didn't even know what I was doing. To me it was all to confusion and while I am sure there is an art to playing it, just as there is in any sport football is not the sport for me. Back to the Superbowl I find the commercials to be good and the presentation is always awesome but in the end the core basic sport bores me. Then again I am terrible player at all sports so naturally that would make me uninterested in watching it.

SuperBowl is fun and a big deal to the fans of the sport, to others like me who just shrug it off it's something to be indifferent to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back