Who Do You Want To Sing The National Anthem At Wrestlemania 28?

SickJames

Championship Contender
I personally am hoping for Beyonce or Rihanna. The both of them are over big in music and beloved and would add nicely to the event. Hell, why not add to the Divas match and even have Beyonce tag with Kelly and Trish against Beth and Natalya and a returning Kharma. That could draw some attention to a Divas Mania match more than Snooki.

Just an idea.

What about you guys? Who do you want to sing at the opening of Mania this year?

MOD NOTE:
This is a non-spam section. Don't just list a singer, provide a reason why you want to see them perform or think they will be performing. Spam will be deleted and dealt with accordingly.

If they should get anyone they should get A Flock of Seagulls they would be better then those two ideas or even get The Proclaimers and they can also play 500 miles at Wreslemania that would pretty epic as well I love the proclaimers

This guy

bobcat.jpg

It'd be awesome, admit it. Far more entertaining than any standard singer could ever be.

Just Beiber would be interesting. Hell, why not? Grab a few more buys and fans like me (who'll be in attendance and aint American) can just abuse the shit out of him for a few minutes....can't be any worse then Boyz 2 Men just plodding through their version back at Mania 15

I personally could not care less who sings at Wrestlemania. I never watch that part anyway. Once someone comes out to sing I use that as an opportunity to check on the food (usually pizza) to make sure everything is ready in time for the opening match. I've had a number of PPV parties and since I always skip that part each time, I don't really care who will be singing this year. That part will once again be used as a chance for me to get out the bowl of chips if I have guests and take the pizzas out of the oven.

With that being said.... if I absolutely HAD to pick someone then I can see the logic in the idea of the opening post. If they bring in someone to sing who can be used for a celebrity segment with the divas then I would not be against that. If advertised properly it can bring in more buyers who want to see what a celebrity they like is doing at an event like Wrestlemania. It's not like they could put them in a match with the divas that would be worse than the Snooki match last year. That was worth putting up with because it got the event a little more publicity. I still don't care who sings but I do want WWE to make a fortune off of Wrestlemania this year and bringing in a famous singer to also get involved with the divas or something is an idea they should consider.

I don't think that WWE needs to get a celebrity to sing the national anthem at 'Mania. I would prefer if Lilian Garcia sung it. She has a good voice. Also, its the anthem, it doesn't really matter who sings it.

. I would prefer if Lilian Garcia sung it. She has a good voice.

This.

Lillian sang it beautifully and movingly at Wrestlemania 2000, and I'm not even American!
Plus all the other occasions such as Tribute to the Troops and the Raw after 9/11 if I'm not mistaken.

why not Kate Hudson? They already have David Otunga. But honestly does it really matter.

I assume you mean Jennifer Hudson, who is Otunga's wife? lol

I really don't care, as an Englishman I don't pay attention to the US anthem being sung but I hope its someone decent for all my American friends on here :)

But I could see them getting CeeLo Green. I loathe that man.

Doesn't really matter, and I don't think it really matters to anyone outside of Vince McMahon. As long as they sing well, sound good and don't fuck up the lyrics I'm happy. Fuck, WWE has a boner for Kevin Rudolf and he's fucking from Miami. Almost makes too much sense if you think about it. Then again, that's probably why it won't happen.

I really don't care, as an Englishman I don't pay attention to the US anthem being sung but I hope its someone decent for all my American friends on here :)

As a fellow Englishman, and going to WM28, I too am not really that bothered as I wont be putting my hand to my heart and singing it.

Not that im anti-american or nothing, but it would be good for shits & giggles if WWE got Dolly Parton doing a duet with Lillian Garcia.

Not only do we have the gorgeous specimen of a woman Lillian Garcia, but Dollys massive tits to perve at. lol

If they should get anyone they should get A Flock of Seagulls they would be better then those two ideas or even get The Proclaimers and they can also play 500 miles at Wreslemania that would pretty epic as well I love the proclaimers

A little off topic, but me & a mate did proclaimers 500 miles in the pub once on karaoke, and we had the whole pub singing along to the "na-nah, nah-ha" part of the song, it was epic, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back