who do you think is the face of the year

pierce2

Dark Match Jobber
sorry if this is bad it is my first threadthere is one similar with heels i want to know from wrestlemania 26 to wrestmania 27 i want to know who you think is the face of the year

john cena-he is the most popular person with all childrren is literally thir hero and has won the superstar of the year and appeared in other awardshas held it a few times and is headlining wrestlemania

randy orton-started his face reign pretty much at wrestlemania 26 and has had a lot of momentum from facing edge then winning the wwe championship beating chris jericho edge john cena wade barret and sheamus now a feud with cm punk and also lost a whc match against jack swagger somehow

john morrison-he started out slow but since his feud with sheamus he has had some crazy moments eg watch early in the royal rumble at least 15 minutes with him in the ring has had a wwe title oppurtinty and has been in the elimination chamber

r-truth-he will probably not get many votes but he has entered the elimination chamber this year and even though it should not count last years has held the us championship for a week and i think is having a fued with sheamus hopefully unless evan bourne does

edge-he started wrestlemania as a face challenging chris jericho and at extreme rules in a non title match then went to raw became heel(ish)and faced randy orton then a six man challenge for the wwe championship then went back to smackdown and won the bragging rights trophy co surviving with rey mysterio after that won the whc in a TLC match

rey mysterio-first faced cm punk in a very personal match followed by a whc win for 1 ppv shortly losing to kane then also winning the bragging rights trophy co surviving with edge then had his own team at survivor series facing alberto del rio in a winning attempt then entering a tlc match which he lost then being the last person eliminated in the elimination chamber and finally is in my opinion a feud which could raise cody rhodes nearly as popular as he was in legacy

other-people can be like shawn michaels triple h undertaker have not been wrestling for long this year so for a few dnt undertaker fine but no members of dx

Orton was on fire pretty much all year, while a face yes hes also much of a tweener. Cena is still by far the biggest face of the company still and it will probably remain that way for sometime.

Cena is the biggest face. Orton's pop may match or even exceed Cena's at times but Cena, on an outside-wrestling and merchandise aspect, is still far bigger than Orton. If this was a slammy it'd go to Cena, but you could argue that as Orton went from being loathed to loved in the space of a year without doing too much to his character this award could go to him also. But then again, Cena's popularity has been constantly massive so it'd be wrong to really score against the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back