Who did it better...They're coming to take me away

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
This is a thread series I started back in march with Land of Confusion but it fell off after this. having nothing to do as I wait to watch NXT at 5 (pacific time) I figured I would bring it back. Let me know if you like it or have any other's you would like to see me do.

[YOUTUBE]uiaP3Nsu_q8[/YOUTUBE]
This is the first version I ever heard after Doc and others were talking about Neuroticfish so I went and checked Youtube and this song popped up in the list. I listened to this song and immediately it became one of my favorite songs. The beat the lyrics everything about it makes me put this song on repeat and listen to it a bunch of times in a row.

[YOUTUBE]23ywNYOde4Y[/YOUTUBE]
This one is more new to me as i just heard this a few months ago looking up the song title on Youtube instead of the musician and again. I'm a metal fan like I'm an electronic/ techno fan so I like the screaming and the heavy beat so again I liked it immediately but in a different way than the Neuroticfsh version

[YOUTUBE]hnzHtm1jhL4[/YOUTUBE]
This is the original done in '66 as a novelty song. It's alright if a bit dated and slow. Don't like it as much as the other 2 but it's a nice change if I'm not feeling like techno or metal.

Who I think did it better
This part is purely subjective and will change for every reason but for me I gotta go with Butcher Babies I just love metal a bit more than I like electronic/techno. Neuroticfish is an extremely close second with Napoleon a distant 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back