Who attacked Kaitlyn?

prosenfi

Dark Match Winner
So, on Raw, it was revealed that Eve didn't attack Kaitlyn, as her attacker reportedly had blond hair. This led to Eve attacking Beth, because she thought it was Beth. There are 3 possible ways I see this going.

1)This feud leads to Beth vs. Eve in a few weeks in a Loser Leaves the WWE match. Which would coincide with Beth leaving WWE, as reported previously.

2)Maryse (or possibly Michelle McCool) returns to the WWE and begins feuding with Kaitlyn/Eve (or possibly Layla, if it is Michelle) for the Diva's title.

3)WWE decides to swerve the WWE Universe and turns Kelly Kelly heel. She then feuds with Kaitlyn/Eve for the Diva's title.

Honestly, I would love for it to be number 3, but I think it will probably be number 1.

How do you think the storyline is going to progress? Feel free to add your own possible paths.

The Loser Leaves WWE match between Beth & Eve will definitely happen anyway but as far as who attacked Kaitlyn, it will either be Eve or Natalya but my money is on Eve. I don't see any point to it being Natalya or any other diva because they didn't benefit anything from it but Eve did as she got the title shot & won, and it would lead to nothing but just a random match between Kaitlyn & the attacker, whereas with Eve it would lead to a title match and you don't wanna waste a storyline like this on just some random match that ain't even for the title, so it would only make sense if it's Eve. They'll just reveal that Eve wore a blond wig or that she dyed hair blond before she quickly dyed it back to her normal color or some bullshit like that. As for Kelly Kelly turning heel, I don't see the point as she's barely even in the WWE anymore, and she's the John Cena of the division, so I can't see them making her turn her back on the fans as she's a huge hit with them, plus she would suck as a heel.

It will most likely end up being Eve who attacked Kaitlin since Eve benefited from Kaitlin's attack. They will have her wearing a blonde wig. I hope that's not the case as it will be refreshing not having typical predictable divas storyline. Didn't they also just recently sign a new diva a month or so again? Maybe it could be her, I can't for the life of me remember her name right now, but she was pretty big in the indies from what i recall.

Eve in a blonde wig beth pheonix is leaving so eve will end her to write her out not the hard to figure out and michelle mccool just had a kid shes not able to return for a bit if she was coming back but as much as we may want her to i dont think its even a possibility

Clearly it was Rikishi, and he did it for The Rock. No, but seriously. I think you are looking way too much into this. It will most likely just be Eve with a wig on. It seems kind of obvious. Good god, why am I posting about a diva story line? Damn you WWE, damn you!

Yep, this is exactly what I thought when Kaitlyn first said she was a blonde. And especially with the way Eve acted afterwards, it made it look like she was trying to cover up the fact that it was her that attacked Kaitlyn. It'll probably be revealed that she just had a blonde wig on. Wonder why they didn't show us this "video" so we could see for ourselves? :)

Maybe a Michaelle McCool return

2)Maryse (or possibly Michelle McCool) returns to the WWE and begins feuding with Kaitlyn/Eve (or possibly Layla, if it is Michelle) for the Diva's title.

Michelle McCool won't be returning as her and Taker recently welcomed a baby girl to the world! So, as for who i believe this will be, it is of course Kelly Kelly returning as a heel as she has no storyline otherwise..

To be fair to the negative posts on here - why should anyone care about a WWE diva storyline. They have pushed AJ Lee a lot this past 8 months, but they have basically ignored the other Divas. They cannot simply disregard the women wrestlers and then expect the audience to buy in to the storylines.

Same to be said about the entire tag team division. So what if DB and Kane is over- who have they got as serious contenders? This is a storyline that will run its course quickly when WWE realise this.

I personally think its Kelly Kelly turning heel, she has been off screen for a long time and to my knowledge has never been a heel character.

It will most likely end up being Eve who attacked Kaitlin since Eve benefited from Kaitlin's attack. They will have her wearing a blonde wig. I hope that's not the case as it will be refreshing not having typical predictable divas storyline. Didn't they also just recently sign a new diva a month or so again? Maybe it could be her, I can't for the life of me remember her name right now, but she was pretty big in the indies from what i recall.

If it ends up being Eve that attacked her, then WWE writers are just MORONS.

Listen, Eve was in the middle of an interview/conversation when Kaitlin was attacked. CLEARLY it would not be possible. Also, Eve is NOT BLONDE. Unless they say she was wearing a wig and has the ability to be in two places at once, then it could NOT POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN EVE.

Here are a couple possibilities:

1. It's either Kelly Kelly returning as a heel
2. Natalya
3. Kaitlin is going nuts and attacked herself
4. Dolph Ziggler

Who cares?...it's the Divas division. Make threads about more relevant superstars. Anyways, seems like its Eve but I don't care lol.

Obviously the people posting here care. Apparently you do too since you know about it and you've taken the time to post here.

Anyways, I'm glad that there's finally an actual storyline going on in the Divas division(it even has a cliffhanger). I personally want to see it be either Michelle McCool or maybe even Maryse. What would they have against Kaitlyn? I'm not too sure about that. Maybe it could be Natalya, but probably not.:shrug:

Either way, WWE is doing something right since it's getting the people talking and we're waiting to see what's next.

I think Beth Phoenix will get wrongly accused and then "fired". This is the perfect out for her because of her real life intentions to leave the WWE. As for the person who really did it...I doubt its Michelle McCool because her and Undertaker just had a baby. Maryse is possible but doubtful because she is working on other personal projects. I think that its going to be Eve who did it even though her hair isn't that blonde.

Listen, Eve was in the middle of an interview/conversation when Kaitlin was attacked. CLEARLY it would not be possible. Also, Eve is NOT BLONDE. Unless they say she was wearing a wig and has the ability to be in two places at once, then it could NOT POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN EVE.

2. Natalya
4. Dolph Ziggler

I would laugh my ass off if it was Dolph Ziggler :lol:

As for the storyline, if someone from the roster probably someone like Alicia Fox wearing a blonde wig as she was taunting Beth in the WWE.com exclusive interview. Otherwise, it might be someone debuting from NXT/FCW like Eddie's daughter. I don't think other divas on the roster fits, unless it's some major twist like AJ attacking her best friend.

It is clearly Eve, hoeskis aren't to be trusted and just look at where here character is headed:

Weeks of smiling and brown nosing like a politician, being overly kind to Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn getting injured by 'mystery attacker' right before Eve wins the title. And now with the footage of a blonde person, Kaitlyn even seemed baffled by Eve's asskicking of Beth Phoenix. Eve clearly attacked Kaitlyn.

It's a simple, textbook attack storyline WWE likes to use here and there. Remember SCSA getting hit with a car?

2. Natalya
4. Dolph Ziggler

Dont underestimate the WWE writers. They had Nash sending texts to himself. :lmao:

I'm not even sure if its a current diva. It could be Eve just hiring someone to attack Kaitlyn.

Ok this is sad. Eve could have easily done it. She had just started the interview? Maybe she came up from behind, hit kaitlyn and then ran to do the interview. completely possible.

Ok this is sad. Eve could have easily done it. She had just started the interview? Maybe she came up from behind, hit kaitlyn and then ran to do the interview. completely possible.

No it's not. She would have had to get changed obviously. If she was wearing the same clothes, on the footage it would have been easily pointed out that it was Eve.

It makes sense for Eve to attack Kaitlyn in storyline sense, but not in reality. There is no way that Eve would have had that amount of time to get rid of the clothes she was wearing, get changed, throw away the wig and fix her hair up, and most importantly get to where she was talking with The Prime Time Players.

I do think Eve had something to do with this attack, but I don't think she attacked her, herself. I believe she got someone to attack her, and after the WWE.Com video I could actually see it being Alicia Fox, wearing a wig. Or Natalya, but going form the SD Spoilers it doesn't make sense.

I say who attacked her was, Kelly Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back