Who are these people?

Vintage Punk

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm posting under WWE because these two people are at every PPV NXT and WWE alike as well as sometimes the RAW afterward. The two people I'm talking about are the older lady and the tall emo type guy with long brown hair. Both of them always are in the front row for like...every PPV within the past two years at least. Saw them again tonight at NXT Takeover and wondered, how in the world do they get front row every single time? Especially the side that the hard cam shows which is the first seats to go on every show WWE puts on. Are they affiliated with the company? Related to Vince? Incriminating photos of HHH? Is the old lady a witch that granted this guy's wishlist? Seriously though, just curious who these people are as I've wondered that for some time. If any of you know, I'm all ears. If you're unsure of whom I'm speaking of, just flip on any PPV within the past 2 years and you'll see them sitting front row every time.

No idea, been wondering that myself too. From a business standpoint, I think it's bad business practice to have to same people in the front seats of a live show everytime. If they're VIPs, then I guess it can't be helped.

I'm not going to move this since it technically is a WWE related question, but I can't guarantee someone with a higher rank than me won't move it.

Apparently the guy who are talking about, I think he was in a white shirt with a black tie tonight, is just a really hardcore WWE fan and the older lady is his mom. There is a rumor that his dad is part of the ring crew, but I have no desire to see how true that is.

There are a few other people you see at nearly every big event, including KB's twin brother, Green Smiley Shirt Guy.

tumblr_n3cgzshtsk1tviyggo2_500-png.275790

That guy and the two mentioned above don't bother me, and really shouldn't bother anyone, because they always just watch the show and never try to make it about themselves. They react like most fans and just seem to enjoy the shows and apparently a nice income to be able to afford all those front row tickets and travel costs. The same can't be said for other "super fans" like Frank the Clown and Brock Lesnar Guy, both of whom go out of their way to get on camera and then dick around when they get on. Not to mention Frank has literally tried to become a celebrity due to his appearances and even makes appearances at indie shows, while Lesnar Guy has said he uses his time on screen to try to find his place in the business.

You know, that reminds me of that one guy who showed up to the ppvs and raw episodes a ways back. Always wore a blue short sleeve shirt with buttons and red hat turned backwards. Is he still around or is he one of the people that were mentioned? I rarely watch the product these days, but this the reminded me of that one dude.

Seriously though, just curious who these people are as I've wondered that for some time. If any of you know, I'm all ears. If you're unsure of whom I'm speaking of, just flip on any PPV within the past 2 years and you'll see them sitting front row every time.

We have went from questioning the product to now questioning the people in front row seats. :lmao:

Thanks for the good laugh buddy. This should be thread of the year. To answer your question, they're simply diehard fans that always show up. What's there to be curious about ?

One of them i recognize have awkwardly been showing up since Brock Lesnar's 2012 return. Always in the front row seat!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back