While Watching WWE 24/7

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Judgment Day 2005 is on. They're building up the Angle v. Booker T angle, where Kurt Angle wanted "bestiality dirty filthy sex" with Sharmell.

Here's what makes me :headscratch:

Wasn't the Main Event Mafia started with Kurt Angle and Booker T working together?

Yep, Wierd how many wrestlers have short term memory loss.

And I really enjoyed that PPV, I have it on disc.

It's not a bad show so far.

The opening tag match was pretty good for what it was. The Carlito v. Big Show match was fucking pointles, but so is just about everything else either man has done in WWE.

Paul London v. Chavo is on now...Looks promising...

Double post FTL!

The Eddie vs Rey, And the I quit match was pretty dang good as well.

Eddie v. Rey, and Cena v. JBL at the time...Was fucking sweet. But, it was done so often, that anything they ever did was killed.

I had just started watching again, around the time this show happened, so I remember the storylines, and the events surrounding them fairly well.

Angle v. Booker T is starting now...

EDIT: Why is Booker T trolling the locker rooms, and backstage area looking for Angle, when their match was next? Wouldn't he know to find him in the ring?

I remember him saying something like " I aint waitin fo that suka ass fool", Because Angle sent some flowers or some thing.

I remember him saying something like " I aint waitin fo that suka ass fool", Because Angle sent some flowers or some thing.

It was lingerie and handcuffs. But, he wouldn't have to wait. The match was next.

Orlando Jordan v. Heidenreich is on now, and it's making my head hurt. I was never a fan of JBL's lackey, and Heidenreich was entertaining, as long as he wasn't in the ring.

I, by no means, am a JBL fan. I hate him.

But, this promo...Fucking classic...

Cena's entrance was pretty sweet. Better than his last two 'Mania entrances...

Judgment Day 2005 is on. They're building up the Angle v. Booker T angle, where Kurt Angle wanted "bestiality dirty filthy sex" with Sharmell.
Here's what makes me :headscratch:

Wasn't the Main Event Mafia started with Kurt Angle and Booker T working together?

and he STILL got face pops.

The WWE are a bunch of fucking morons sometimes.

and he STILL got face pops.

The WWE are a bunch of fucking morons sometimes.

I was rooting for him there. Not because I liked him so much, but because I fucking hated Booker T. And, this was the one time where Sharmell was passable as a hottie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back