• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which WWE shows do you watch each week?

Which WWE shows do you watch each week?

• Raw

• ECW

• Superstars

• Smackdown

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
WWE produces 4 shows, 6 hours of unique programming each and every week for its fanbase. Some fans watch all the shows, undoubtedly ... and others can only watch one or two shows ... or choose to watch one or two shows.

How many shows do you watch each week? Which ones do you watch? Feel free to state why you watch the shows, if you want.

I record RAW, SD, and ECW, but the only show I watch from start to finish is ECW. The others I fast forward and watch highlights, or in the case of Superstars I can only watch about half of it before having to go to bed, and most of the time I forget it's on anyway.

ECW is the one show that is ALWAYS entertaining for me. It has my favorite wrestlers (Christian, The Hurricane), it has interesting storylines, promos with Abraham Washington, and good wrestling. It really has everything that makes a successful wrestling show, plus the hour long format makes it convenient to watch and it makes me want to watch MORE.

When I could stay up late during the summer, I used to watch RAW, ECW and Superstars. While many a criticize the guest host concept and RAW in general, you cannot say it doesn't feel like a big event compared to ECW. Maybe it's the fact that it is live, but RAW feels like something huge, rather than ECW which feels like it's going to be a good show. They give off different feelings.

Superstars is a short, entertaining show, but I don't mind if I miss it. It's fun to flip on and tune out.

I watch ECW only. I rarely get Smackdown, I don't even think Superstars really exists (I know no one with the channel), and RAW has been on a downhill slope.

TNA FTW

Usually watch some of Raw and ECW. Superstars is pointless and I have a life, so no SD.

I've watched every single episode of Smackdown since June 2003. I haven't missed a single one since, except for the last one of 2006, which was a "Best of Smackdown" eidtion, so I was cool. I try to watch Raw and ECW every week, as long as I find the time. Superstars... I haven't watched since around May. That's because I choose not to watch, unless I see that a match that really interests me.

I always watch Smackdown since I have no cable or satellite, also I have no life. My neighbor used to dvr all the other shows so I could keep up but I found a podcast that reviews all the shows every week.

The only WWE show I watch regularly is RAW. I never miss RAW. It's the first thing on my agenda on mondays. I think RAW offers the most in regards to entertainment and is overall the superior brand. I may DVR a couple ECW and SD! shows and watch bits and pieces of them. I've never seen a full episode of Superstars.

I watch all but Superstars, only because I don’t have the WGN America channel. I really have no order of preference, but I do, for the most part, watch Raw live (or close to it) and just DVR ECW and Smackdown and watch them on Saturdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back