Which TV-Character would you like to beat up if he/she were real?

Crush1

Getting Noticed By Management
I'd beat up

Eric Cartman. He's so funny yet anoying at the same time i would love to give this fat fuck a good o'l fist up the arse!

Joe Rogan. Whenever this old fart opens his mouth my fists are aching to slam the TV just to shut him up

Mike Tenay. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS GUY SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE AND DIE!!! i cant stand to listen to him bitching on the mic while i'm tryin to enjoy some good ol wrasslin

The Cavemen from those horrible Geico commercials. That has never been, and never will be, entertaining or funny. I hate those stupid ass commercials so much. Send those fuckers back to the stone age.

Jack off of Lost. He thinks he is so holier than thou. Huff Huff. I would beat the island out of him.

Truth is.. I really want that product, but holy crap I just wanna beat the unholy shit outta that guy. He doesn't just sound and look like a prick.. he even has an eye issue that looks like someone already punched him before he shot that commercial.

Ugly motherfuckin' Betty. If I were her boss, I'd be all, "Bitch, you're not fired because you're ugly, you're fired because you're an incompetent, clumsy fuckin' nuisance. Ugly bitch."

Then I'd be all WHAM! I'd pull out her braces, with her teeth attached hopefully, then throw her into all the modern art shit in the office, before slamming an Apple computer over her head. Oh, and I'd then set her on fire until the body was burnt enough for me to kick it into pieces.

Reactions: Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back