Which Poster Would You Punch for Charity?

JGlass

Unregistered User
Before you get excited by the title, there's a catch!

Let's say you get the exciting and once in a lifetime opportunity that allows you to punch any WrestleZone poster you want. All you have to do is pay $10 per punch, and that money will go to charity.

The catch, however, is that the person you punch gets to select the charity. You can punch them as many times as you want, but the more you punch them the more money they get to donate to the charity.

There's no maximum amount of punches, but if you somehow manage to beat said poster to death they'd still get to donate all that money to the charity of their choice.

I have come up with a few options...

1) Punch Dagger Dias twice- The reason I'm only picking twice is because I'm sure he'd donate the money to some ridiculous Christian Family Values group. Besides, I'm pretty sure I can make him cry with just two punches, and isn't that what this is all about?

2) Punch awesome_miz probably like, 10 times- I don't really dislike a_m, but I figure he'd donate to a fairly innocuous charity like Red Cross or Doctors Without Boarders, and I'd be interested to see his reaction. I imagine it would be something like, "Well I'm upset that you punched me but since it's for a good cause I guess it's okay." Of course, he'd probably mispronounce some words.

3) Punch xfear 3.5 times- He knows why.

4) Punch IDR 5 times- I think he'd probably donate to a charity that isn't so disagreeable and he deserves it for being a Rangers fan.

5) Punch Serious Jones once- For leaving us.

So who would you punch, and how many times?

I guess I would punch all of the New York Jets fans that I could track down on the forums. Hopefully they would send the money to the Mark Sanchez Retirement Fund.

Of course, I would also like to punch all of the Habs fans on here too. Although truth be told, I don't think there are any.

I guess I would punch all of the New York Jets fans that I could track down on the forums. Hopefully they would send the money to the Mark Sanchez Retirement Fund.

I don't think that's a real charity. Also, wouldn't you want Mark Sanchez to play for the Jets for a long time considering he's not that good? Sure, he's beaten the Patriots a few times, but let's not give the guy too much credit.

Jersey-Shore-Quotes.jpg

This one

Pffff

How do I know you arent just planning a scheme and will pocket the money to fund your next NJexus vacation??

Id punch [i couldn't think of anyone, but wanted to make this post regardless] and put him out of his misery. That's pretty charitable.

KB, just so we can all see Martin Gabriel react in more horror than his girlfriend.

Or Theo. Since everyone loves him so much they would then choose to punch me and I could give the money to the GSB's Scrotal Plastice Surgery Fund.

Difficult choice. Most of the people I'd punch on here are Christian fundamentalists or Republicans and I don't want money going to either of those causes. Sod it, I'll punch Slyfox, smart guy.

Before you get excited by the title, there's a catch!

Let's say you get the exciting and once in a lifetime opportunity that allows you to punch any WrestleZone poster you want. All you have to do is pay $10 per punch, and that money will go to charity.

The catch, however, is that the person you punch gets to select the charity. You can punch them as many times as you want, but the more you punch them the more money they get to donate to the charity.

There's no maximum amount of punches, but if you somehow manage to beat said poster to death they'd still get to donate all that money to the charity of their choice.

I have come up with a few options...

1) Punch Dagger Dias twice- The reason I'm only picking twice is because I'm sure he'd donate the money to some ridiculous Christian Family Values group. Besides, I'm pretty sure I can make him cry with just two punches, and isn't that what this is all about?

2) Punch awesome_miz probably like, 10 times- I don't really dislike a_m, but I figure he'd donate to a fairly innocuous charity like Red Cross or Doctors Without Boarders, and I'd be interested to see his reaction. I imagine it would be something like, "Well I'm upset that you punched me but since it's for a good cause I guess it's okay." Of course, he'd probably mispronounce some words.

4) Punch IDR 5 times- I think he'd probably donate to a charity that isn't so disagreeable and he deserves it for being a Rangers fan.

5) Punch Serious Jones once- For leaving us.

So who would you punch, and how many times?

Damn, right I would.

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back