• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which is Better?

The Wolf

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok I am putting this in the General section because not all the wrestlers are going to be from 1 organization and after watching The 50 Greatest Finishers of All Time I got to wondering some are the same so which 1 is better. So what better place to get an unbiased opinion.

So the 1st match up is

Tombstone or Fade to Black
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWLTm0QjMdw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlNzkMGr8KE

They r the same move for the most part except for Kaz drops with the guy behind him.

Both require both wrestlers to be very safe but all in all I have to say Fade to Black.

I am choosing this one cause Kaz cant c his opponent & the risk level is so much higher cause of that.

Tombstone, by far.

Kaz's move looks awesome (not that video clip though, that looked shitty as hell), but its a move very few people know about, its far more risky that the Tombstone and just doesn't have the same effect that the Tombstone does.

Undertaker's Tombstone is one of the most iconic finishers in the business, and has been for about 20 years. He can perform it safely yet still make it look devastating, and it as put away some of the biggest names in wrestling history. I like Kazarian alot, but who has he beaten with the Fade To Black...it doesn't compare to The Tombstone Piledriver.

I actually prefer Kane's tombstone, but 'Taker's is still one of the best finishers in the business.

I like Kaz and the Fade to Black a lot, but we are talking about Undertaker's Tombstone here. Correct me if I am wrong , but I don't think WWE lets just anyone do a piledriver anymore. Taker is safe with it and that is the most important thing. It looks devastating as hell to, and that is something considering how safely he does it. Much respect to Kaz and his finisher, but Taker has taken out every major name with his Tombstone.

Following the responses of all above. Just the legend that the Undertaker has made with the Tombstone to me makes it the best of all time.

Although I am still a huge fan of Lesnar's F5, when he was young and spritely, lol

I like Kaz and the Fade to Black a lot, but we are talking about Undertaker's Tombstone here. Correct me if I am wrong , but I don't think WWE lets just anyone do a piledriver anymore. Taker is safe with it and that is the most important thing. It looks devastating as hell to, and that is something considering how safely he does it. Much respect to Kaz and his finisher, but Taker has taken out every major name with his Tombstone.

IIRC, the last time we saw a regular piledriver in the WWE was at WrestleMania XXIII when Shawn dropped one on Cena on the ring steps. That was 5 and a half years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back