Which Hardy Brother dies first, and how?

Well at the rate he's going it'll be Matt.

Jeff it seems doesn't get fucked up unless he's working.

Jeff Hardy literally returns this coming week, so there is that idea gone.

And Matt will die first through suffication, attempting to fit into a large sized t-shirt.

Jeff Hardy literally returns this coming week, so there is that idea gone.

Fucking TNA. It's like they're trying to lose fans. And on that bombshell I think I've come to realize Russo is a kind of genius. Surely it's immense talent to get so many people to dislike you and still have a job.

It'd be like if Gordon Brown actually managed to win the election.

Matt's probably gonna die first as a result of not following the rules on his tour of a chocolate factory. Yeah, those Oompa-Loompa's sure have gotten trigger-happy.

Sickening. If this was a family member of yours, would you be making a stupid ass thread betting on when they die? You don't have to like him, but god damn, outside of the stupid shit he has said and done, he's still human.

Señor Anderson;3369404 said:
Matt will be found dead with his pants down next to a picture of Lita.

If you were semi-funny I'd let this go, but this was an abortion. Now, before you retort with the usual drivel, stop and think... If only for the first time in your life. You will be amazed at how just one moment of thinking can make you seem significantly less stupid.

Agree with Monkey.

Just because you don't have a close connection to them, doesn't give you the right to say shit about them. Get a life.

What am I expected to do from here? Beg for your forgiveness? Well I'm sorry I didn't live up to your standards, and I'm sorry I answered the question the thread asked. There's no need to get so worked up over a post.

Agree with Monkey.

Just because you don't have a close connection to them, doesn't give you the right to say shit about them. Get a life.

15hl5s3.png

Señor Anderson;3369434 said:
What am I expected to do from here? Beg for your forgiveness? Well I'm sorry I didn't live up to your standards, and I'm sorry I answered the question the thread asked. There's no need to get so worked up over a post.

Unbelievable.

Jesus. Is white-knighting for Matt Hardy on the internet going to get him to put down the meth? If not, feel free to do something proactive and fly out to North Carolina to give him a proper hug.

They're both going to die at the same time, after the ghost get's em.

I don't know why that ghost keeps bugging them...you think he'd be to busy travelling around for Smackdown and picking fights with Mark Henry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back