Which GFW stars would succeed in JCP (NWA Crockett)

Two-Fold...

Cowboy James Storm, because the NWA loved them some cowboys. And who doesn't? He would probably had to change his catch phrase to "Sorry, 'bout your dang luck" instead of Damn. But Cowboys are great in any era. He could have teamed up with Barry Windham, and they would have been tough to beat.

My other choice, EC3. I KNOW that might seem like a stretch, but you already had the 4 Horseman, with their limousine riding, jet flying ways. Imagine EC3 came in as Ethan (or Jim) Crocket the Third.

He would be the opposite of Ric Flair in that instead of him earning the way, Daddy Crocket gave him everything he wanted.

Again, GREAT topic, and I can't wait to read everyone's responses.

The wolves Bobby Lashley James Storm EC3 Eli Drake LAX Tyrus Kongo Kong Chris Adonis and KM and Alberto El Patron.

As before, it's nigh on impossible because you're transplanting people influenced by 20+ years since that era into that era... where they'd be clones of someone already there/over.

The nearest you could legit say as he was almost there is Jeff Jarrett. Had he been a few years older, he could have been bigger in that era. As it stands he broke early 90's instead.

The nearest I can see working would be Moose - who probably would have played a Kamala/JYD style character and Magnus...the British heel would always work well, perhaps he'd have Rockstar Spud or a variation of as his manager.

Grado at the absolute outside, but he'd be the equivalent of Adrian Adonis...

Would the LAX win the NWA World or U.S. tag belts? Maybe with the U.S. tag belts they can rename them the NWA Latin America tag team belts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back