• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's Mark Henry?

Radical Canadian Goose

Getting Noticed By Management
I haven't seen this pop up anywhere as I'm sure that no one really cares. Where has Mark Henry been since Survivor Series? Did I miss something? Is he injured for the 47th time of his career? Sorry if this thread has been done, and/or I missed something on tv recently. Just curious where he has been.

He was squashed by Ryback on the RAW post-Survivor Series and hasn't been since.

I assume, he is just taking some time off, most probably.

I forgot about the post SS Raw. AS for taking time off, has he not been back for just a couple of short months? He needs to retire already.

He's basically nothing more than an enhancement talent on the Main Roster. I'm waiting until Kane and Big Show can join him.
With the likes of Harper, Rowan and Ryback getting pushed as well as Rusev and Sheamus being there also, I can't imagine that'll be too long from now.

He's basically nothing more than an enhancement talent on the Main Roster. I'm waiting until Kane and Big Show can join him.
With the likes of Harper, Rowan and Ryback getting pushed as well as Rusev and Sheamus being there also, I can't imagine that'll be too long from now.

Absolutely agree. Kane and Show need to be done shortly as well. I am ok with them being backstage agents, I actually encourage it. I just don't want them back as part timers. When they are done, they are done. Don't bring them back on the screen

Kane is just a sad face nowadays along with Big Show. It's the same old same with these two guys. They'll be monsters, destroy then a few weeks they are jobbing to jobber city. It's far from entertaining and it needs to not be on TV. But it is, sadly.

As for Mark Henry, the dude should just be how he was a few years ago. He should have destroyed John Cena and won the WWE WHC belt. Since then he's been the same as the previous names mentioned. I'd liked to have seen him continue on tagging with Show. It would be refreshing for the two and a dominant tag team would be great.

I think Henry is just taking time off to maybe heal up. That Big Show knock out punch is devastating... So he is probably recovering from that an in addition to losing to Ryback. Henry should get one last run as a major heel but we know that won't happen. Since this won't happen Henry should consider hanging up the boots and enjoying the retired life.

I think Henry is just taking time off to maybe heal up.

Could very well be, especially since he's spent so much of his WWE career doing just that. I've wondered exactly how many chances the company is going to give him.....building him up to mega-monster status, only to watch him get hurt again and take so much time to heal that the entire investment is lost. Then, when he does heal, they do the same thing all over again.

Months ago, it seemed he was finally just running out the string until retirement; appearing fearsome as he entered the ring, only to fall hard to some up-and-comer. It was all well & good.

So, when they mysteriously turned him heel again after getting squashed by Rusev, one had to wonder what they had in mind this time.....although they plainly had decided to use him again.....leaving his absence the last couple weeks a baffling development.

If the reason for his MIA status is another injury, I think the company should seriously consider cutting him loose......not that I enjoy endorsing the notion of putting someone out of work.

But.....c'mon already.

Its kind of sad, actually. He demolished Big Show and brought back the Hall of Pain. Remember, he was placing his t-shirt over his fallen victims and proudly proclaiming "That's what I DOOO!". Not only that, but he also took out Sheamus and we haven't seen him since. Then Survivor Series comes and he quickly gets knocked out and the next day Ryback beats him to a pulse. l : ( l I guess the loss to Rusev and the fact that they had to work together really affected his mental stability. Or maybe he just didn't Bolieve enough. At least Mark Henry is relaxing his beat-up body and making sure that his health is alright.

I don't know where is Mark Henry and i don't really care.

Henry, Show, Kane - these 3 must retire ASAP, it's painfull to watch them nowadays, you can't help, but say to yourself "well, this guy is done", when watch their matches.

it's too bad they put him on the backburner. His 'retirement' last year was one of the hottest things at that time. It instantly made him number one contender, and it wasn't one of those shocked moments that people didn't want to believe (like Taker losing at WM) but almost like an appreciation to Mark for swerving the audience so well.

He's probably taking a rest. I didn't even notice he was gone to be honest, and really don't care too much. Just wish he would have taken Fandango and a couple of others with him.

He appeared briefly in a movie this year. Probably off filming that. Some Waynes Brothers movie. A parody of Paranormal Activity. It was a pretty funny scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back