Wheres all this hate coming from?

Derf

O.M.G.
Over the past few weeks, I've been on and off the forums a bit, and I've noticed ALOT of people are talking shit about me, alot of that shit is stuff that isn't even true. I even just read a post by someone saying I made rasist remarks, which is not only false, but quite insulting.

I can understand people picking one or two guys to be the punching bag, and since I'm not here much anymore, I don't mind people taking jabs at me. However, I don't like the actual hate, the lies, people talking about me when they don't even know what they are talking about. People saying shit about my tournaments, my time as mod, they're pulling storys out of their asses, most of which are not even true.

So I ask. theres nothing I can do to make anyone here hate me less, whyever they hate me in the first place is unknown to me, but if your going to attack me, don't lie about me, some people here still respect me.

Well I think I can say with absolute certainty that this thread is going to... impact upon the problem.

I don't think I've said anything about you, good or bad. But, if they do, so what?

It's not like you know these people. Try having your name posted on anonymous unmoderated message boards by people who know you, so people can rip you and your family apart without any fear of repercussion. Try having to see people say awful and mean things about your mother on these same boards, resulting to personal attacks and calling for her to be fired for things that she doesn't even have control over. And all of this because you chose a career that pays you right square in the lower middle class to try and help people become something they want in life.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for people who whine and complain that people they don't know and will never meet are saying untrue things about them. Try joining the real world, and then we'll talk.

I don't think I've said anything about you, good or bad. But, if they do, so what?

It's not like you know these people. Try having your name posted on anonymous unmoderated message boards by people who know you, so people can rip you and your family apart without any fear of repercussion. Try having to see people say awful and mean things about your mother on these same boards, resulting to personal attacks and calling for her to be fired for things that she doesn't even have control over. And all of this because you chose a career that pays you right square in the lower middle class to try and help people become something they want in life.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for people who whine and complain that people they don't know and will never meet are saying untrue things about them. Try joining the real world, and then we'll talk.

I see where your coming from, and I know what your on about. Thats why I said I don't care about people talking shit about me. it's the lying that gets to me. yeah, people have real lives, no secret. But when we get onto a computer, onto these forums, reality goes out the window, and this is a different world. I did walk away from the forums when things got rediculous. I just want the lying to stop. Hate all you want, but stop with the bullshit lying about me.

The fuck?

The fuck?
It's ridiculous. I refuse to name the site because I refuse to give them more hits to sell advertising space on. But basically, there is a place with completely unmoderated forums, where people can go on and say ANYTHING they want about anybody, with no fear of legal repercussion....just because they want to be mean. I've had my name on there a couple of times, and to be honest, it doesn't really bother me. But when I have to read people say stupid stuff about my mother, whose only concern is trying to help kids and do the best for them...and see people say stupid stuff about things she literally has no control over, and then make personal insults about her and say that she should be fired...then it just gets a tad ridiculous.

Over the past few weeks, I've been on and off the forums a bit, and I've noticed ALOT of people are talking shit about me, alot of that shit is stuff that isn't even true. I even just read a post by someone saying I made rasist remarks, which is not only false, but quite insulting.

OMFG Derf you are a fucking idiot, Murfish said you made a post ABOUT "rasists and racism", he made thos epost to point out how you misspelled "Racists", you dumb fuck

I can understand people picking one or two guys to be the punching bag, and since I'm not here much anymore, I don't mind people taking jabs at me. However, I don't like the actual hate, the lies, people talking about me when they don't even know what they are talking about. People saying shit about my tournaments, my time as mod, they're pulling storys out of their asses, most of which are not even true.

Cosidering the only time you ever long one is to add another fucking pointless chapter to the never ending book of you misadventure in the land of ****edom, nobody cares about who you fuck and that you schedule a "do it date" for the weekend, seriously who the fuck does shit like this?!?!?!

So I ask. theres nothing I can do to make anyone here hate me less, whyever they hate me in the first place is unknown to me, but if your going to attack me, don't lie about me, some people here still respect me.

Fucking leave, seriously you're a fucking ****** GTFO

OMFG Derf you are a fucking idiot, Murfish said you made a post ABOUT "rasists and racism", he made thos epost to point out how you misspelled "Racists", you dumb fuck

Cosidering the only time you ever long one is to add another fucking pointless chapter to the never ending book of you misadventure in the land of ****edom, nobody cares about who you fuck and that you schedule a "do it date" for the weekend, seriously who the fuck does shit like this?!?!?!

How about you take that stick from up your ass, And leave him the fuck alone. When you log on I normally see you bitching about something or other.

I can understand people picking one or two guys to be the punching bag, I don't mind people taking jabs at me. However, I don't like the actual hate, the lies, people talking about me when they don't even know what they are talking about. People saying shit about my tournaments, my time as mod, they're pulling storys out of their asses, most of which are not even true.

So I ask. theres nothing I can do to make anyone here hate me less, whyever they hate me in the first place is unknown to me, but if your going and since I'm not here much anymore,to attack me, don't lie about me, some people here still respect me.

I don't think it has anything to do with you not being around much anymore, I'm never here and the forums love me.

Dude For once i agree with Slyfox, just let the matter drop, I havent seen anyone post anything about you apart from the mod situation and it was all about how you never where on when you where needed, thats all ive read, its not like people are consumed with talking shit about you and seriously will you ever meet anyone from here on the outside?...no so as sly said just move on if its bothering you that much mate.

I think a lot of the hate comes from fizzy. hes an angry name changer. even called me a bitch in my rep:(. thought we used to be tight:(.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think a lot of the hate comes from fizzy. hes an angry name changer. even called me a bitch in my rep:(. thought we used to be tight:(.

I love you TM. Derf's just a pussy complaining about getting his little feelings hurt over a wrestling forum. You red repped me. What's that about? You hate me now or something? :(

^^^This. 4-Chan is a nasty place, and must worse than this has happened there. Everyday people get their personal addresses posted on there/their personal phone numbers/emails posted. The people who post there go all crazy on their asses, to the point where people have to change their phone numbers and emails, sometimes even move.

This here, people talking shit about you, is no where near as bad as it could be. I've been here all of 2 days, but still. I know it would suck to be talked about like what you're saying was said, but it's no where near as bad as it could be. Just trying to put it into perspective.

I don't know you, so i'm rather indifferent to you. And I'm new here, so you probably don't care what I have to say. But meh. Could be so much worse than some people taking pot shots at ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back