Where the hell is KEVIN NASH??

Pro Wrestling is FAKE

Occasional Pre-Show
The guy made a fabulous return at this year's Royal Rumble and received arguably one of the biggest pops of the night.. Then he had this slightly eyebrow raising angles with both Wade Barrett and the Big Show while leaving, leaving behind a hope for a future angle.. The other surprise entry in Booker T is now sitting behind the announcer's desk at SD.. But we are less then 4 weeks away from WM, and still no hear no hide of the Big Sexy..

Do you think they have a feud for Kevin Nash in mind for WM??

If yes, whom will he feud with/against??

In what capacity would you like to see him in WWE??

Do you think he will be used post WM??

Discuss.. No spamming please..

Nash-in-the-2011-Rumble.jpg

I’m sure the WWE has a few feuds in mind for Big Daddy Cool. Fake Diesel, Undertaker (not at Mania please, I hate WM Undertaker rematches, but that’s not what this is about), Big Show, just about anyone as tall as him. I would like to see him gun for any Title, but that’s just me. They should all be gunning for Titles. I’m thinking he, along with the rest of the Clique / Kliq, will be inducting their leader, HBK. I’m sure he’ll be used after WM XXVII, even if they use him the way they used Bret Hart.

He is signed to a Legends contract. That means he appears when they say, and that isn't every week. From what I know he's also a commisioner in some indy fed, and reports suggest he COULD appear in a match at Wrestlemania.

He doesn't have to be used to be under a WWE contract. I'm sure he'll be used but sparodically. I for one wouldn't like to see him used every week. If anything I wouldn't mind seeing him possibly become an announcer, if not that then a trainer or a road agent.

He said in an interview a couple months ago that he lives like 30 minutes away from FCW training facilities.

Discuss.. No spamming please..

Nash-in-the-2011-Rumble.jpg

They probably have something in mind for him. They just want the impact to have a bigger effect, and they know if they saturate the tv w/him people will get bored very quickly and easily.

No idea who they'll have him feud against, although I'm probably sure they'd want to have him feud w/Barrett considering the IRL comments he made.

In what capacity? Behind the scenes and off my television, preferably. It's true, I don't drink the Nash Kool-Aid. He was done at the time of his debut.

They'll probably use him post-WM because they just have too much going on at the moment. Although you never know if they'll throw him into something or not by Mania, either.

I say that because it was announced on the main page that he's hosting a WM party at an Atlanta bar (perfect place for Nash...) so he may show up in some capacity at Mania. It also alludes to the fact that Hall and Waltman might be joining him. If that's the case, it's definitely a powder keg waiting to happen (those 3 and alcohol? C'mon...) but at least those 3 will be in their element.

Im sure he will be in attendance at the Hall of Fame. He maybe the one to induct Shawn Micheals. They might throw him in the mix with the Corre, Big Show feud. Maybe have all members of the Corre vs Big Show, Kane and Deisel. Id like to see a Deisel vs John Cena feud this year, Cena works well with the super heavyweights.

As soon as I saw Kane turn on the Corre I could just see the angle of Kane and Big Show taking on the Corre. How great would it be in the next few weeks with the road to wrestlemania this angle continues to grow. I can just see the Corre taking out Kane and Big Show and next thing you know.. Enter Diesel!! Diesel has been saying for months now that he would be at mania and the HOF. If the WWE thought enough of him to bring him into the Rumble and sign him to a Legends contract, why wouldn't they bring the legend to mania!

I can see him maybe having a feud against Wade Barrett coming up... I may be reading way too much into this but i found it very interesting that at the rumble they showed Wade and Sheamus when Diesel came out (they also showed Kofi who sold fear for diesel well) but Wade just looked pissed and ironically sheamus looked scared. The reason I mention that is because if you watch the shoot with him and waltman he pretty much said Sheamus is made to look like a bitch and that's exactly what they had him do. As for Wade he went off on Wade and so the pissed look on his face was probably more fact than fiction and having him toss out Nash was just that much more. I can see these two having some sort of feud with Wade going over, which would be some poetic justice. Either that or they'll use him with Snooki since she was mentioned in the shoot too haha though i don't see him nutting in her hair even in the attitude era hahaha..Aside from being used as a rare attraction I don't see any major angles or anything for him. I don't even think he still has it really... i'm jsut glad he died his hair, he looks ridiculously old with the gray hair and it just makes how slow he is that much more apparent. His last run in WWE was terrible and I don't expect much more from this one, keep him on a mic and you may have something.... Actually come to think of it, I would NOT mind big sexy commentating, typically the best commentators have been former wrestlers or guys who have been in the business a long time, I am sick of the current commentators like Cole, Matthews, even Striker who wasn't in it long enough to be considered a former wrestler. Diesel is fun to listen to and can add a lot to the shows.

He has a legends contract and will help promote WWE externally..

I don't think so, maybe involved in the big show feud with corre, but I doubt they have him wrestle at Mania, he didn't look too good in the ring at Rumble, but it was great seeing him..

I posted above.. If yes, then the Corre...

I would like to see him on tv a few times, I always enjoy seeing old faces and also he is one of my all time favourites..

I hope soo.. Fingers crossed..

I think he'll be doing more backstage promoting and they should keep it that way until may WWE needs him as a draw in a match (i.e. vs Corre) or an entire PPV (i.e. headline with his retirement match) but I dont really want to see him in the ring, as a manager/commentator or the like heck yeah (Sin Cara can't speak english you say.... tad dah!).

I would like to Not see him.
He needs to be an off screen character in the capacity that Finlays playing. Kevin Nash is an asset, he knows the business very well, and could do well with the fresh blood thats around WWE's locker room.
I don't think hes going to play a part as a wrestler.

I think they probably have some plans for him down the road ... and he likely wants to get back in the ring in a WWE setting at some point.

There is little doubt in my mind he will have one more run, even if for a short time, just to get a send off in grand fashion.

His body has taken a beating over the years though ... and I would be surprised if he has more than a few PPVs left in him.

He is an ambassader (spelling?) right now (I think Austin is too). I think with the way last week Smackdown went, they probably put Kane in Kevin Nash's spot. He will probably have a little match or something down the line but for now, he is a backstage guy.

No, I think they did, but it looks like they changed it.

No clue. If he has a good wrestling mind, then backstage he goes.

I think he will appear but not in a match. Maybe just a little something for him (HOF maybe).

He actually said on his Twitter that he signed a 5 year deal with the WWE, and that we will definately hear his music play again.
And he also said that we will be just as surprised then as we were the last time we heard it.
So Im guessing that means they have no plans for him at this time.

I am quite surprised WWE didnt try and capitalize on the reaction he got at The Rumble, they must have at least considered doing something with him after that. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Diesel (Kevin Nash) had a one nighter, like RVD a couple year's ago at RR. There was a couple of interviews with him after that, he was talking about what his RR appearance meant. But he pretty much didn't say much other then he saying he was pretty much checking the place out. Probably weighing his options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back