• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where is Chris Hero?

SMKM

Occasional Pre-Show
I must have missed an article or something but I thought Hero was signed by WWE so that him and Claudio could help shape up the tag division, but now reading the House show reports with having Claudio perform as Antonio Cesaro...well obviously Hero was not signed and the Kings of Wrestling wont be tearing up the tag division like I hoped so......why didn't the WWE sign him? Someone who knows care to let me know? (or send this thread to a thread that already has the answer)

Because He failed a drug test but don't panic wwe are looking to give him another test later this January it was high testosterone levels I hope wwe pick him up

News Story on Hero: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/247051-update-the-very-latest-on-chris-heros-wwe-status

This thread can probably be closed soon, as it's not much of a discussion but more of a question. Hero will probably get another test soon, and if he passes be re-considered. If Trips is that adamant about making a revived tag division, he'll be interested in forming the Kings instead of Cesaro and Hunico or something pisspoor. After having done a bit of research, I hope he gets a second shot and isn't just another Desmond Wolfe case where he really has HepAIDSyphilis, as these two can really make some magic together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back