• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where do you want to go in the next cycle?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So I guess I am operating outside my realm of jurisdiction within Creative when I post this thread, that much should be laid out from the outset. However, I guess it could be used more in an official manner if you guys suggest something which could be interesting and within the realms of capability.

I am just wondering where you guys would like to take your characters up until the next PPV, or even beyond? Do you feel as though you should be challenging for a Championship? Do you want to be? Do you feel as though you would like a feud with someone that hasn't been considered? Let me know here, I am genuinely interested.

I guess, for Constantine, I really want to give Matt Tastic or Ty Burna a real run for their money. I felt as though the last time I had a Championship shot I out-RP'ed Showtime. I also feel as though a lack of confidence in me as Champion was the reason that Creative went for the "safer" option. Still, it doesn't matter who wins the title at Revolution, I really want to push them all the way in my long-awaited Championship match. Both guys are absolute warriors and people whom I respect greatly. I guess, I just want to make it an interesting story and give it everything I have.

I know I'm not currently in the fed, but that brings me to this;

During the next cycle, I would like to announce my return. I know I was told to get 40 posts, I'm not sure how many I've made since I came back to the Forums, but I would love to get those 40 posts to bring back Thrash.4

I feel like my writing's improved a lot recently, having started taking lots more time over it & I finally believe that after a long time trying, I might be able to go somewhere with this.

I never really considered The Beard character a long standing roster member or a guy who would be towards the top of the card until I made the heel turn and changed my style. As I've mentioned before I hope this match with Theron steals the show as Dagger is definitely someone I'd love to continue to work with. His character is the perfect counterpart. I'd be more than greatful to work another program for the title but honestly it isn't a must or even a want per se. I'd love to take on a Kane like role and help elevate some of the up and coming guys. As for my character I want to continue to develop him, continue his story. Right now everything with Beard seems like a knock on Barbosa. Wasn't my intention and it will definitely be addressed in future RP's

Depends on how the PPV goes and what plans creative may already have. I've enjoyed working with Theo this cycle and trying to ensure we can steal the show. Are we doing King For A Day at the next PPV event? I could see Theron participating in that if creative feel I have not earned a Eurasian or Elite X title shot for that cycle should I lose against The Beard. I have some ideas in mind that could transition well into the RP's whether it's a Eurasian feud with the winner of Eve VS Daddy Mack, an Elite X feud with the winner of the Relay, a spot in King For A Day, or extending the current angle with Beard. Heck, if the Beard/Theron angle bleeds into King For A Day that'd also work out potentially as we were both in last year's match. All of the above could work.

Eve VS Theron for the Eurasian would work best with the story idea I was thinking of, I have something pretty awesome in mind if that were to get considered. It's up to creative of course in the end.

Should the stars align correctly, I have an awesome gimmick tweak planned for Eve Taylor.

Outside of this potentially fantasy idea, I'm honestly going round-to-round with my progression. I'm trying not to plan ahead unless I'm 100% sure it can and will happen. I'm doing my best to focus more on the creative side rather than the RP side, putting most of my knowledge there instead.

Cerberus is at a crucial point heading in to Revolution. If we do win, I'm sure Dynamite and I would love to continue doing something special with the tag team division, and I'd like to see a new duo on the horizon (or old). Not particular in what we do with it. If we lose, then we were going our separate ways kinda in the same way Elite does. I'd love to have Ramparte enter a non-title feud coming out of being a champion. Again, not too particular, but I like the idea of Daddy Mack, Flex, or elegAnt.

Well, if we win we're still champs, if we lost I imagine we'll be chasing the belts. If Live Mas are the annoying, PG version of DX then I'd just want HMP to be the vulgure, crazy counterpoint to that, which is why I suggest stuff like the chainsaw and trashing the GM's office. I think that the chainsaw marks the first time an idea of mine has actually been used, so yeah, that's good. Anyway, if everyone else can get self serving show time, I want a piece of that pie. Fun, basically, more of the same that we've had so far, just turned up to 11.

Well, if we win we're still champs, if we lost I imagine we'll be chasing the belts. If Live Mas are the annoying, PG version of DX then I'd just want HMP to be the vulgure, crazy counterpoint to that, which is why I suggest stuff like the chainsaw and trashing the GM's office. I think that the chainsaw marks the first time an idea of mine has actually been used, so yeah, that's good. Anyway, if everyone else can get self serving show time, I want a piece of that pie. Fun, basically, more of the same that we've had so far, just turned up to 11.

Ditto.gif

I've been taking Veejay one cycle at a time. The feud with Thriller has really helped the character and I'd like this feud to continue for some time as I think there is still lot of potential and possible character development. May be both continue the feud and get involved in a midcard championship rivalry?

My current story saga will be coming to a close soon. At least the first half. Yes, I am planning a sequel. But not for at least til we're past Kingdom Come. In the mean time, I'd like to push myself to another mid card title run. And if Creative particularly likes my writing then perhaps a main event run.

I'd like my character to have a feud with someone. Anyone could be a better choice. I've started an angle regarding his affection to the books which I would probably finish till Kingdom Come.

I'd like my character to have a feud with someone. Anyone could be a better choice. I've started an angle regarding his affection to the books which I would probably finish till Kingdom Come.

How about we start a feud with each other? A book worm vs A man with 140+ IQ. Highflier vs Highflier? It could be interesting. Just PM me Cass we can talk more about this if you want.

Cheers!!

Honestly, I have an idea and I had to take the short route earlier. But I want to fued with someone and actually have a good ppv match. I don't care about winning or losing but I want to do something in the fed besides be the resident jobber for 3 years :p

I'd like to feud with somebody also. I understand the character I've come up with has no recollection of his past, but I'd also like to engage in some long term feud with somebody in the feud.

Yea a feud would definitely be nice. I think Logan would excel in an actual feud. I did like the Titus/Logan interaction from the previous meltdown, but would really be open to almost any feud with a face character

I'd also be open tonan alliance/tag team if it was the right person n we had a solid idea.

Yea a feud would definitely be nice. I think Logan would excel in an actual feud. I did like the Titus/Logan interaction from the previous meltdown, but would really be open to almost any feud with a face character

I'd also be open tonan alliance/tag team if it was the right person n we had a solid idea.

Things have changed and I haven't finished with you yet! If you wanna hide behind a tag team? Fine it doesn't matter for me to take you out of the charts!!

Casanova can wait to get beaten by me. All focus now on you mate!

Shoot me a PM with the details and I'll see what I can do.

Honestly, I have an idea and I had to take the short route earlier. But I want to fued with someone and actually have a good ppv match. I don't care about winning or losing but I want to do something in the fed besides be the resident jobber for 3 years :p

Jobber for 3 years? You've had won a title though? And don't you still carry it to the ring?! oh wait...

Shoot me a PM with the details and I'll see what I can do.

Yes first I need to focus on developing my character before getting into a legitimate feud. And if the creatives had planned to grow the feud between me and Logan, I'm fine with that.

I'd like to suggest the possibility of a triple threat angle for Kingdom Come following this cycle. It solves the problem of resolving Theron and Constantine's conflict while still giving the Lottery's winner the shot they rightfully earned.

Theron VS Constantine VS The Lottery Winner for the World Heavyweight Championship at Kingdom Come.

Working for a full cycle for this feud with Dave, which could be huge if a whole cycle is available to build it, would be fun plus with the added addition of the Lottery Winner provides another layer to it. If you guys are up for that or have another suggestion, feel free to PM me.

I'd like to suggest the possibility of a triple threat angle for Kingdom Come following this cycle. It solves the problem of resolving Theron and Constantine's conflict while still giving the Lottery's winner the shot they rightfully earned.

Theron VS Constantine VS The Lottery Winner for the World Heavyweight Championship at Kingdom Come.

Working for a full cycle for this feud with Dave, which could be huge if a whole cycle is available to build it, would be fun plus with the added addition of the Lottery Winner provides another layer to it. If you guys are up for that or have another suggestion, feel free to PM me.

Damn Triple Threat matches for a company's main title at the biggest PPV of the year...

I'd hope that Constantine vs Theron is a LL match that doesn't spread into KC, as it doesn't really need to. The loser wouldn't be owed a rematch so to have them go through to KC & still be "in contention" for the title really takes away from the Lottery winner getting a chance at the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back