Where Do You See Rey Mysterio's Career Headed?

Mr. Jrock

Dark Match Jobber

Where Do You See Rey Mysterio's Career Headed?

He has bad knees, he's getting older, his character is stale, he already won the big one, so what do u think he's headed for?

Man they need to get him out of this stupid fued with Chavo. Honestly, I love Rey Mysterio, but this is one of the worst fueds I've seen in recent memory.

v14ever said:
He'll be stuck in this stupid Vicky/Chavo feud for a while, then probably go to RAW

Are U stupid or something?

After this angle he's off to have knee surgery!!

RETIREMENT

:farttorch: rey probly take time off for the knee well is going to then he might go for the only title on smackdown he hasnt one United states title

i know that tna should start building their own stars without bringing in more ex-wwe stars, but damn, if they could take at least 1 more, i would love to see rey misterio in tna going against the best of the x-division.

fix his knees go to raw for a while, leave wwe and join TNA, align himself with LAX and retire after he loses the X-division title in a ultimate x match(syles, danials, and senshi would be his oppenets)

I have to agree with Giantz4Eva,Aron Cane v14 ever he is stuck in a WCW feud all over again as these guys faught way back then yawwwwwwn
I think if TNA should get one more make it 3 more stars it should be Y2J ,GOLDBERG and KIDMAN ! I say Rey over Kidman on this one he can be amazing in TNA against Samoa Joe ,AJ Styles,Christopher Daniels,Sunjit but I think the real match for me would have to be AMAZING RED vs REY MYSTERIO
Where the hell is AMazing Red that guy is incredible he ll make Rey cry with his moves!!!!

:dark2: End mysterio and chavo's feud in a cage or hell in a cell match at No Mercy or Armageddon and have rey get hurt so he can be out for a while and have knee surgery.

I hope he continues. Knee surgery isnt too much of a big deal for the other wrestlers but it might affect his style, but hopefully not.

they should pull a wcw and take his mask off and send him to raw

I love Rey but he's just not as innovative and as exciting as he used to be. Perhaps this knee surgery and extensive time off is what's good for him. He's not getting older because he's only in his early 30's and wrestlers usually enjoy their prime in their early and mid 30's. He's got quite some time ahead of him...but he needs a rejuvination of some sort

Smackdown is using him wrong, i think he can amount to better things on smackdown, and i just dont see him on raw. and this vicky/chavo thing...is totally gay. its boring as shit and...they need to stop.

Rey Mysterio... Rey's screwed. After he gets out of this ridiculous feud with Chavo and Vicki, he'll be out for months with this knee surgery... only to return to Smackdown.. the brand heading for suicide unless they do something about it very VERY soon..

Rated R said:
:dark2: End mysterio and chavo's feud in a cage or hell in a cell match at No Mercy or Armageddon and have rey get hurt so he can be out for a while and have knee surgery.

Thats what they are going to do! Rey is fighting Chavo one more time at No Mercy. Probably in a Cage or some kind of gimmick match (not Hell in a Cell like you suggested). No matter what happens in the match, Rey will leave for a few months and have his surgery and then return.

As for the question Where is his career headed? Probably not anywhere. Where was his career before Eddie Guerrero passed away? He was mid-carder and nothing better than that but then they realized that they could market off the loss of one of the Top 10 wrestlers and they chose to do so.

Rey will continue to wrestle for 2-3 more years and then hang it up.

As long as when he gets back from his knee surgery the push him up the card for the right reasons (his wrestling ability) and not the wrong reasons (his best friend dieing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back