Where are they now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated K for Kennedy... Kennedy!

Talk loud, hit harder!
I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to Nathan Jones? He was a talented bigman and his gimmick was really believable.

Shame he walked out, I think I saw him in Troy, anyone know if he's still wrestling or doing any MMA stuff?

Which other wrestlers have disappeared into oblivion?

- Begin discussion.....

I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to Nathan Jones? He was a talented bigman and his gimmick was really believable.

Shame he walked out, I think I saw him in Troy, anyone know if he's still wrestling or doing any MMA stuff?

Which other wrestlers have disappeared into oblivion?

- Begin discussion.....

Well I think this coulda been asked in the WWE ask a question thread, but any way I'll answer your question, I don't think he's wresting or doing any MMA stuff just mostly acting this is what I found on his post wrestling career via Wiki-

Post-wrestling

Jones would leave wrestling to once again go into the movie industry after previously having a role in Jackie Chan's First Strike as a Russian hit man. During his time wrestling, he was in the movie Troy; he played a Greek Champion who was dispatched in one blow by Achilles.

He appears as bad guy "TK" in the Thai martial arts movie The Protector and as a fictionalized portrayal of real-life wrestler Hercules O'Brien in the Jet Li wuxia movie Fearless.

Jones once again worked for WWE, this time under the WWE Films banner, playing 'The Russian' in The Condemned, starring Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Personally I think he found his niche, in action flicks, as far as wrestling, he really didn't wrestle that long so I never really got to see enough of him to make a fair opinion of the guy, I believe he left cause he couldn't handle WWE's insane road schedule, who knows maybe we'll see him pop up in the wrestling scene again, but who knows

Yeah, Nathen Jones is doing movies now. I saw him in a handful of them, Fearless being the one that springs to mind. And I didn't know he was in the condemmed. I'll have to go look that up. But since we're talking about "Where are they now" stuff, anyone know what ever happened to Heidenriech?

john heidenrich went on to wrestle in several independants, it was the same deal as jones he hated the road schedule:

heres the link to wikipedias reference on the guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Heidenreich

hes still working but very limited schedule knowing the wwe they paid him enough for him to just live on, he wasnt the best but could have gone to midcard me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back