when's the draft lottery gonna happen?

D

Dom™

wwe hasn't done a draft lottery this year, so when are they gonna have a draft lottery? it would be good to see some wrestlers switch brands at the moment.:wwf:

I would really like a Draft Lottery right now, they need to switch up the brands. I'm pretty sure they'll do a new one after WM 23.

yeah that would be the soonest they we do it considering the storylines they have going on on raw right now but if they do decide to have another one im sure smackdown will circle that date on their calender in hopes that they will gain some more talent and get a little bit closer to the talent that raw has

Raw needs to get rid of its mid carders who could be higher, and benefit on smackdown, cos smackdown has 2 main eventers Batista n Booker T, as JBL's on commentary, Undetraker's part time, Khali's crap, Beniot's out, Rey's with chavo. Benjamin and Kane should go to Smackdown.

oli_ts_lost said:
Raw needs to get rid of its mid carders who could be higher, and benefit on smackdown, cos smackdown has 2 main eventers Batista n Booker T, as JBL's on commentary, Undetraker's part time, Khali's crap, Beniot's out, Rey's with chavo. Benjamin and Kane should go to Smackdown.

Yes that would be perfect! Imagine Benjamin feuding with Lashley, and Kane feuding with Undertaker... now that would make SD! better.

Well I want the lottery to happen a lot sooner then 23 but probably wont.... But I agree Raw needs to get rid of some their mid-carders to Raw... I.E. Jeff Hardy, Shleton, Masters, and also someone who probably by then could be a Top Heal... John Cena... He was better on SD! I actually liked him...

I want it to happen soon. SD! sucks at the moment! I hate Booker T. There are no grabbing storylines. Why not put Jeff Hardy on SD! and reunite the Hardy Boyz? Or put Matt on Raw with Jeff. I love the TLC matches. You could have Spirit Squad, Hardy Boyz, Highlanders, Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Screw the Draft Lottery. Get rid of the 2 rosters make them into 1 that appears on both shows. You could reunite Undertaker and Kane!

Bilbo1234 said:
I want it to happen soon. SD! sucks at the moment! I hate Booker T. There are no grabbing storylines. Why not put Jeff Hardy on SD! and reunite the Hardy Boyz? Or put Matt on Raw with Jeff. I love the TLC matches. You could have Spirit Squad, Hardy Boyz, Highlanders, Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Screw the Draft Lottery. Get rid of the 2 rosters make them into 1 that appears on both shows. You could reunite Undertaker and Kane!

If they reunited both rosters together... You would see the same boring fueds all the time.... And no new talent would rise because of all of the older wrestlers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back