When you can't see me anymore-when John Cena retires

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I know that John Cena is still young but as time goes on even the might supercena will eventually step out of the ring for one last time. It is inevitable but how they decide to do it is still not yet set in stone. I was wondering as he is such a big star how they will proceed to send him off. I think that no matter what it will have to be at Wrestlemania as a man of his WWE status will not leave unless they have that one final Mania match. Obviously no matter what Cena would have to be a face when this happens as when people retire at Mania they generally get a standing ovation and tears from the people that believed in them. Also will Cena make the hall of fame the folowing year like Shawn Michaels this year, with Cena's many accomplishmentsas listed below

From wikipedia
In WWE, Cena has won fifteen championships in total, including nine World Titles (having won the WWE Championship seven times and the World Heavyweight Championship twice). In addition, Cena has also won the WWE United States Championship three times,[8] the World Tag Team Championship twice (once with Shawn Michaels, once with Batista),[9] and the WWE Tag Team Championship once (with David Otunga).

So the questions that I want to discuss are where will he retire or have his PPV match, who will retire him if anyone does, who's career will he give a push to for ending his career, will he make the HOF the following year if at all, and how will the WWE be affected by him being gone.

I think that his last match will be at Wrestlemania and I feel that the man to finally be none other than the Miz as I feel within the next few years these two will never be friends. I think he makes the hall of fame the next year, and when he leaves WWE will take a hit because today's youth will no longer have a hero to give their cheers too.

The Miz will probably be gone before Cena retires. Cena is the type to never quit, he'll be the next Ric Flair. Wrestling and kickin ass at age 60. Bet on it.

Good way to start discussion in the prison but I really don't know how to answer these questions because you never know how many injuries he could substain and might force him to retire. So who knows? We won't know for a very long time though. Like Hamler said, he will be the next Ric Flair and Miz will probably be gone before him. I could see him getting a big send off at Mania and going in the Hall of Fame the same year like Flair or the following year like HBK.

Good way to start discussion in the prison but I really don't know how to answer these questions because you never know how many injuries he could substain and might force him to retire. So who knows? We won't know for a very long time though. Like Hamler said, he will be the next Ric Flair and Miz will probably be gone before him. I could see him getting a big send off at Mania and going in the Hall of Fame the same year like Flair or the following year like HBK.

Yeah I thought Cena was a hot topic so I posted it trying to get views and responses. I'm going to have to leave the website soon as I have to train for a triathalon I'm participating in, and I have to be at the gym around 6:30 Mountain Time 8:30 Easten Time but I'll be back later tonight to check what responses this thread gets

Yeah, like The Hamburglar says, more than likely Cena will be around after Miz is gone, still around in his old age, beating the living hell out of people. I also do believe he'll be the second man, after HBK to be inducted into the Hall of Fame whilst still an active part of the WWE Roster. It's definitely possible.
John Cena = WWE's biggest draw of the past however many years. The 'E will wanna keep him for as long as they can, until they know that they've got someone who will be as big a draw as him. If they want someone like that, they should start building someone up asap. The only bad thing is, I can't think of anyone. Anybody? All possibilities that scream "MAJOR FACE OF THE COMPANY" are just, blargh.

Rey - Too old
Edge - Soon to retire
Wade Barrett - Probably works better as Heel
Sheamus - Unlikely
Jack Swagger/Kofi/Drew/Daniel Bryan - Not going to work, mid-carders.

The main 2 possibilities are;
The Miz. This guy, even though he is heel at the moment, will probably be the next Cena. He's perfect on the Mic, but he still needs to brush up a lil bit In-Ring. As he's already in the WWE Title picture and a big star, it's pretty obvious to seem that it's the Miz who'll step into the spotlight as the Major Face of WWE.
OR
John Morrison - Strange, because, he used to be The Miz's Tag Team Partner. Then they split as a team and both became big stars, Miz quicker than Morrison. I see a very DX-Style thing happening here, whereas both the guys become big Main Eventers, one always being a little bit more popular than the other (The Miz?). They've both held Tag Titles, Midcard Titles & World Titles at this point, then they decide that they'll reform as a Tag Team, go after the Titles, win them etc. Then they may split up as a Team, either as Rivals, or just to continue pursuing a Singles Career. This way, now the guys are friends in their own right, they can go down two different fighting paths, as well as earning some Gold along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back