When Will This Shit End!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Its like a fucking nightmare. My car broke down last week. Its finally fixed. A mere 24 hours later and it breaks again. What the fuck is wrong with this thing! Is it possessed? Does it like to make my miserable existence even more miserable? I have no money to fix the car. I have no job to get the money for the car. I do have another debt on the otherside. Maybe I can pay my repairs with my debt? Any other shit for me to coup with? Unborn child with a women I never met? An STD while still a been goddamn virgin? French fries?

So is your car... oh snap. But seriously, why not invest in a bicycle or a motorcycle. Both are more easier to keep (financial wise)? Or, is it too difficult atm.

My entire family was devoured by savage Wolverines in front of my eyes, while I was sodomized by a 60 year old, 500 pound albino man named Beef.

Ya, you're life sucks...

Its not the car. Its the consistency of problems I have to deal with on a daily basis.

Ever since you changed your name to Killjoy, a lot of these problems have been surfacing. Why not put on a smile, fuck the world and go about your business. It's what I do and I am earning quite the paycheck at a dead end, "first-job" occupation. I sell sandwiches for a living, but yet I can say that I own my own LCD Hi-Def TV.

Ever since you changed your name to Killjoy, a lot of these problems have been surfacing. Why not put on a smile, fuck the world and go about your business. It's what I do and I am earning quite the paycheck at a dead end, "first-job" occupation. I sell sandwiches for a living, but yet I can say that I own my own LCD Hi-Def TV.

I've had these problems since before I joined, just check out my first sig thread. I thought I would get a job, but I haven't found one yet. I'm thinking about Landscaping. The only problem is I don't have a cart to carry the lawnmower. I'd have to go aroujd Mexicool style on the highway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back