• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When will Samoa Joe move up to the main roster?

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
If anything as for Samoa Joe since he is in NXT right now, just when could we see him make the jump over to the main roster? Well for Joe anyway I could definitely see him moving up to the main roster earliest by Survivor Series latest by WrestleMania 32 or hell Samoa Joe could debut the night after WrestleMania 32 on RAW post-Mania I mean that is where most debuts and or returns happen so for Joe if and when he does make that inevitable move to the main roster here is hoping he actually has feuds with high calibre superstars

Joe's muscle buster on Tyson Dean may be all the affirmation that WWE needs not to move him up to the main roster immediately if at all. I don't know what Chris Hero did, but there is no reason he sould be out of the WWE without ever having been on RAW or SmackDown. Joe is probably still paying for his transgressions. He probably will never stop either.

I assume he will. I can't see Joe signing a deal to just be an NXT talent (they don't get paid alot) when he's an established star outside of WWE and could go and make better money in Japan or the indies. Either he's on a special contract for his NXT appearance and is making decent money or he was guaranteed a spot on the main roster later on.

Plus Samoa Joe on the main roster he can have so many potential dream feuds with so many superstars especially if he is called up to the main roster hell Joe he can even be a threat to any of the midcard titles hell he can even be booked to be a threat to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship one day

I think he will be one of the next few to come up. Along with Baron Corbin, and Zayne if that's where he goes back. I think there's a couple more reasons though.

1) he's paying for being with TNA so long.
2) I think NXT needs to keep some talent around right now so their product doesn't go dry. If they bring up all their talent to close together there's a possibility the undercard couldn't carry the ratings.

Joe has a very unique deal which allows him to work NXT while continuing to take Independent Bookings, as long as he isn't appearing on competitors television programs. There might be other stipulations within the contract that haven't been reported to the general public. For Joe to move to main roster there would likely need to be a new deal put in place. There is no way WWE wouldn't want exclusive rights. There would also be the issue of Joe just jumping talents that have made full commitments to WWE. When it comes down to it Joe may never join the main roster and that could be whats best for business.

There's guys in NXT more talented than Joe who's been in NXT for year's, there's no telling when he'll get called up. Whenever there's a spot open and they feel he fits that spot. There are many guys in NXT ready to get called up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back