...When The Impact LD...RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Should be an interesting week...Bischoff at the controls, Hogan debuting, and the return of Raven...

We hit 450 last week...Do I hear 500 this week?

Also...NO SPOILERS!...Please :)

Bischoff isn't behind the controls. Neither is Hogan. Russo and Ferrara are still the heads of creative.

Bischoff isn't behind the controls. Neither is Hogan. Russo and Ferrara are still the heads of creative.

Everything I saw said they were head of creative...If they're not, then I'm closer to being OK with all of this madness...

I'm gonna go ahead and throw in my two cents tonight. When the time is right. Oh, and "Welcome back, Raven!!!". Can't wait to see who he gets to work with.

I haven't read the spoilers either. I did however read a report that he wasn't there because of an autograph signing. According to the report, they might of filmed something to add in to Impact tonight. Either ways, I can't wait to see what happens.

Another thing, wouldn't it be awesome if Jimmy Hart joined TNA?

I haven't read the spoilers either. I did however read a report that he wasn't there because of an autograph signing. According to the report, they might of filmed something to add in to Impact tonight. Either ways, I can't wait to see what happens.

I'm sure there will be some sort of new footage of Hogan...

Another thing, wouldn't it be awesome if Jimmy Hart joined TNA?

If by "awesome", you mean "completely out of place", then yes.

I didn't read the spoilers, either. But on Twitter, JB did say there was another '80's performer, who also happens to be a member of a certain "Dynasty" with a strong "Foundation". I'm hoping it's Bret.:rolleyes:

Jimmy Hart could help TNA. Either by composing music for the wrestlers (if he still can?) or by being a manager for someone that needs a manager.

I didn't read the spoilers, either. But on Twitter, JB did say there was another '80's performer, who also happens to be a member of a certain "Dynasty" with a strong "Foundation". I'm hoping it's Bret.:rolleyes:

I was told about Anvil being there...I'm sure it's in-ring, but I'll hold off judgment until I see what it is. He hasn't signed a contract, so I'm sure it's a one off.

Jimmy Hart could help TNA. Either by composing music for the wrestlers (if he still can?) or by being a manager for someone that needs a manager.

Their music is fine...The only person that can use a mouthpiece is Hernandez, and do you really see that combo working? Ever? Probably not.

I was told about Anvil being there...I'm sure it's in-ring, but I'll hold off judgment until I see what it is. He hasn't signed a contract, so I'm sure it's a one off.

Shit!!! It's Neidhart?!!!! Seriously, his tweet didn't mention a name. Now, I've just got to see that train wreck!!!!

Their music is fine...The only person that can use a mouthpiece is Hernandez, and do you really see that combo working? Ever? Probably not.

The music could be better though. It's not a major issue or anything, but it never hurts to improve, right?

Hmm. No, I don't see that combo working. However, Hernandez does need a mouthpiece and he isn't the only that needs it. I'm not sure if there's anyone that could make a good combo with Jimmy, but I'm sure he would be a pretty good asset to TNA if he were to join.

Look at this, we still have to wait 20+hours until TNA starts and we are already in page 2 of the LD.

Shit!!! It's Neidhart?!!!! Seriously, his tweet didn't mention a name. Now, I've just got to see that train wreck!!!!

Whoops...Yeah, it was on the main page that he was signed to work a match long before Hogan signed there, so I'm sure it's a one off.

Look at this, we still have to wait 20+hours until TNA starts and we are already in page 2 of the LD.

I use 50 posts-per-page, so I'm barely making a dent on Page 1. I'll be signing off in a few though, but I'll definitely be back in the afternoon, hyping the show...

Whoops...Yeah, it was on the main page that he was signed to work a match long before Hogan signed there, so I'm sure it's a one off.

I hope so. Jim was out of shape when he was relevant.

As for Hulk, does anybody know what the fuck his forearm peice says?!

I guess I might as well shock the world by showing up. 3D against Morgan and Supermex should be worth tuning in for.

I guess I might as well shock the world by showing up. 3D against Morgan and Supermex should be worth tuning in for.

I'm not shocked, and yes.

Also, my mom's laptop sucks, so I'm working a little slower than usual...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back