When the dream comes true.

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
Cole told the story when he said never has the main event been set a year in advance.

Finally.......

The Rock vs John Cena

.....the time is now.​

Booking a year ahead could go wrong so many ways. Cena could get hurt or Rock could have a falling out with Vinny. I have wanted this match for a long time just not very smart booking on WWE's part.

I am so looking forward to this. I don't know how much of The Rock we're going to see between now and January, but with a bit of smart booking this could easily go down as the biggest match in Wrestlemania history. Two of the biggest superstars in WWE history going one on one with both of them in the best shape of their lives (assuming nothing serious happens to either of them).

A year should give the Rock enough time to get his ring rust off. Damn do I really want to be in Miami next year.

I want Streak vs Streak

Cole vs Taker

lol you silly guy, cole would be beyond buried alive, plus you heard triple hhh, "ill be waiting", then triple hhh and stone cold in the back saying he would be back when it happens which suggests triple hhh and stone cold steve austin vs undertaker and maybe someone else next year? its just a thought, not saying anything just a simple thought, i was right about taker and triple hhh going at it this year.

ontopic- im mad about this, i want a match now, not (as a fan yelled "after your movie") when its perfect timing for him *sigh* oh well. hopefully the rock does some more work inring for the wwe over that time.

lol you silly guy, cole would be beyond buried alive, plus you heard triple hhh, "ill be waiting", then triple hhh and stone cold in the back saying he would be back when it happens which suggests triple hhh and stone cold steve austin vs undertaker and maybe someone else next year? its just a thought, not saying anything just a simple thought, i was right about taker and triple hhh going at it this year.

I am usually a silly guy but I'm only guilty of being silly here by assuming nobody would take that comment seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back