When it rains, it pours for TNA

We shy worth hair
Source: Here

James Storm Suffers Possible Injury

by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 01/25/2011 - 10:47 PM

Source: Pwinsider.com

James Storm may have suffered a groin injury at the TNA show in Dublin, Ireland, though it hasn't yet been confirmed.

I was at that show. He didn't look bad at all although there were no superkicks. Probably fake but if it isn't then how many of TNA's top talents are injured now?

This is getting stupid. I'm gonna have a good time on Saturday night but I really wanted the show to match last years. I doubt it will.

If true then TNA's tag division is seriously set-back. No MCMG and no Beer Money. That leaves Gen Me, Ink Inc and Jordan/Young. That should be...interesting.

I thought Wolfe was back? Damn this interruption in TNA broadcasting in Britain! Did he not appear at a recent iMPACT to assist Magnus in saving Doug Williams from a beatdown?

If true then TNA's tag division is seriously set-back. No MCMG and no Beer Money. That leaves Gen Me, Ink Inc and Jordan/Young. That should be...interesting.

To be honest, not having Beer Money and the MCMG's might be a positive in terms of long-term booking. I think everyone agrees TNA has a decent tag-division, far superior to WWE. But, when only two of those tag teams (Beer Money and MCMG) are considered contenders, it can get stale, quickly.

I think this may give TNA a chance to build up that division, get some new blood in there. I don't mean signing guys either. They have plenty of guys on the roster who would make sense as a tag team.

-Generation ME (already a damn fine team)
-Ink Inc. (nothing special, but a decent team)
-Doug Williams and Brutus Magnus
-Orlando Jordan and Eric Young (not a team I care for, but could be entertaining if it were taken down a notch)

Magnus & Williams could easily step up and be the #1 team in TNA while Beer Money and MCMG's are out. And while the top two teams are out, TNA could always throw together two members of Fourtune, or just one member along with Robert Roode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back