Whats your favourite swear word?

FoleyIsGod

Hardcore Legend
And dont just go posting a load of one word swear words!

Mines testicles, because it sounds so ridiculous for something thats so important to the human race!

Followed by minge, but thats just humerous!

Balls.

Seriously. It replaces all of the egregious words I prefer not to use. And makes it funny.

"What the Balls!?"

"Oh, Balls!"

"Balls to you!"

I would never swear!!
Don't you know I would never say Fuck? Don't you know I would never Fucking Say fuck? I would never fucking say fuck? I never would ever say fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Baxter!

sorry-couldn't resists the Anchorman moment.

I like Fuck, fuck is a good word, gets the point across and can be used in pretty much any sentence, just see some on my past rants

Hmm, got to decide between fuck and cunt. While fuck and its derivatives such as fucking or fucked can be used to emphasise what you are saying, I like cunt because I find it can insult some people much worse. I have friends, who are female, who do not like me saying cunt, they get pissed when I say it.

Here is a little piece of triva regarding the word "Fuck". It comes from the abbreviation F.U.C.K when a person who has had sex with an underage girl would be shipped overseas as a convict, they would have a stamp or something with the letters F.U.C.K on it and it would stand for, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge and it just developed into a bad word.

To the best of my knowledge, no, she was not.

Are you sure...

CD09B.jpg

It would make sense if she were

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back