• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats your favorite wrestling move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wizard

Gregory Helms > You
Whats your favorite wrestling move? It could be from TNA, WWE or even the indy zone. My favorite move is the Gringo Killer. I first saw it used by Homicide. It looks difficult to perform and probally took a long time to master.

Whats your favorite wrestling move? It could be from TNA, WWE or even the indy zone. My favorite move is the Gringo Killer. I first saw it used by Homicide. It looks difficult to perform and probally took a long time to master.

Helms used to use the same move back in his WCW days, he called it the Vertabreaker

my favorite would have to be the Shineing Wizard, because you can hit it from anywhere, at any time, and if your not expecting it, you can rest assured that it will knock your ass out, other moves I like are the Olylimpic Slam, Musclebuster, F-5, and the Green Bay Plunge

I have several

For submission, there are a few of them, the Cattle Mutilation the Ankle lock, and the Koji clutch

For Ariel Move, the 630 senton

For Power Move, I have 2, The Chokeslam and The Inverted DVD, that move is sick

For Counter Move, I have 2, the Superkick and The Ganso Bomb (quite possibly the most dangerous move in wrestling)

you know that the vertebreaker was actully invented by a woman, Megumi Kudo, who called it the Kudo Driver

My favourite Power Move is the Emerald Frosion, it is just cool and Looks as devastating as you can get. It is pretty much a sit out side powerslam. My favourite Submission move would have to be the very simple yet effective full nelson. And my favourite Ariel move is the Swanton Bomb.

For me it's a simple powebomb. Obviously not a Batista Bomb. He nearly kills people with that. But Nash's Jacknife and the Last Ride always look painfull. Also a superplex always looks impressive.

my eyes always pop out when i see Low Ki hit the double stomp especially when some unfortunate fucker is hanging in a tree of woe

Mine's nothing crazy, but I do really like that move... I don't know exactly what it's called, but it's like a running sleeper slam. Flash Funk used to use it as a finisher and later on Chris Jericho used it every once in a while. I likes how it was smooth and agile and it was a really underrated move, really not used enough. Does anyone know what it's called?

My favorite move is simply the greatest finisher in history, otherwise known as the finger poke of doom, it was that great devastating move that won the wcw world heavyweight title, and it can come at any time so be careful. Though a close second i guess if i wasn't allowed to pick such a devastating move would be the cork screw body pin just because of cheer coolness.

BTW Echelon whats the cattle mutilation ive never heard of that submission before.

Mine's nothing crazy, but I do really like that move... I don't know exactly what it's called, but it's like a running sleeper slam. Flash Funk used to use it as a finisher and later on Chris Jericho used it every once in a while. I likes how it was smooth and agile and it was a really underrated move, really not used enough. Does anyone know what it's called?

If its the same thing im thinking of its called Y2j Called it the flashback.

Aerial-Standing SSP, Ive only seen a few people do it (John Hennigan,Paul London and Amazing Red) but I think it must be very hard to pull off.

Submission - Prolly Bryan Danielson's Cattle Mutalation or Bret Hart/Sting Scorpoin Death Lock.

Power-I like a good spike move whether it be a brainbuster or a burning hammer.

Strike-Roderick Strong's insane chops or Kenta Kobashi's Lariot, theirs no way you can kick out of that thing, its a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back