what's your favorite wrestlemania theme song

candy girl

Occasional Pre-Show
as you all know wrestlemania is more than just the matches between wwe's biggest stars, and you can't get any bigger than ROCK VS CENA!!! it's also about the music that defines the event itself, as we know mcmahon, creative team or whomever is responsible for coming up with the theme music every year for wrestlemania tends to get these lesser-known bands that no one has ever heared of to lend their music to the event, with the hope i guess to get notice by fans, or what not...... but i've notice that last couple of wrestlemanias they used rap songs like TINIE TEMPAH!! which was a good song for the event, so good in fact i bought the cd a month after wrestlemania 27, which brings me to my thread i wanna know what was you all's favorite wrestlemania theme song past or present?:icon_smile:

Right away mine's a tie between:

WrestleMania 17: "My Way" by Limp Bizkit

[YOUTUBE]0jefWfDEfYM[/YOUTUBE]

And

WrestleMania 23: "Ladies and Gentlemen" - Saliva

[YOUTUBE]OMOMYR8iebg[/YOUTUBE]

The Limp Bizkit song I'm gonna remember the most because WrestleMania 17 IMO is the best of them all and this song was sort of like the overall theme for the night. When I think of this song, I think more of WrestleMania 17, then I do Limp Bizkit. No offense to him.

I'm a fan of Saliva's work ever since I heard Always back in 2002 and this song is just one of the best WrestleMania Themes I've heard. A good WrestleMania theme gets you amped up even when the announcers run down the card and this song was it.

I gotta go with The WM23 Theme with WM17 Theme as a close, CLOSE second. The margin between the two is extremely small.

For me it's a tie between 3 songs.
[youtube]egu203Fld94[/youtube]

[youtube]9f2TU8vXUcY[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]fB0AXInb9eI[/YOUTUBE]

Light It Up by Rev Theory was pretty awesome for Wrestlemania 24, but it didn't really capture that "Wrestlemania Season" feeling the way I Made It by Kevin Rudolf did for Wrestlemania 26.

So yeah, would have to be I Made It

It's to hard for me to decide which is my number one pick so here's my top five favorite's in no particular order.

-WM 17 "My Way" by Limp Bizkit
-WM 18 "Tear Away" by Drowning Pool
-WM 19 "Crack Addict" by Limp Bizkit
-WM 25 "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC
-WM 27 "Written in the Stars" by Tinie Tempah feat. Eric Turner

[YOUTUBE]z-kpJuvUMQg[/YOUTUBE]

IDK if this was the official theme song, I'm pretty sure it was "Big Time" but in the DVD they used this song to set up all the feuds

:worship:Picture Perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back