Whats with the Sabu promos?

jefferson411

Championship Contender
I don't get to catch ECW very often, but I have for the last few weeks, what is with the Sabu pre-match promos where he says "I'm Sabu, tonight I'm going to hurt ____." They are just entirely poor. Sabu (I'm new to him so I won't pretend to know anything about him, but I have seen some of his awesome matches thanks to Youtube) doesn't seem like he should talk, based off how crappy these segments are. It just makes him look dumb when he has to do this. Maybe I'm the only one, but everytime I've seen him do it I find it extremely annoying.

This is not a knock on Sabu, I like watching his matches and he is very talented at what he does in the ring.

It shoudl be in his gimmick to not be able to talk. He will turn heel hopeuflly soon.

i have to laugh when i see his teeth though.but i agree with whoever said he shouldnt talk.oh and the_marine we do get those promos in the UK.its like halfway through the show.

You guys gotta quit your spamming, your one phrase answers need to be elaborated more on.........................I was watching WWE 24/7, I was watching ONS 2, and I saw Fonzie in the ring celebrating with the new WWE/ECW Champ RVD. The camara avoided focusing on him, and wasn't giving him any receognition but you could see him in the turnuckle in the corner. i hope this isn't another of those ECW guys Kevin Dunn doesn't want to have on the show. Vince's right hand man after Russo left is Kevin Dunn, and Vince really likes him. I personally don't like him. He got rid of all the refs except for 1, he got rid of the ECW security guards too.More on this rant on ECW originals should be fired thread Sabu shouldn't speak, not on tv at least. the man doesn't have the mic skills. his in ring presence, his persona, and his ability speak for him. bring in Fonzie if the WWE can even care what the fans want, and let him manage him. I like Fonzie but leave the damn whistle home, lol.

sabu shouldn't EVER talk. i agree w/ that. They need to get Bill Alfonso back or find him another manager. I hope to see a heel turn from sabu. It will be awhile i think due to the big show being the top heel in ecw right now and neeting opponents to face.

Fonzi is the man.. He def should come back and manage Sabu.. I dont mid his promos tho they are horrible.. But I think the WWE is just trying to work on his mic skillz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back