• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's So Magical About The Uknown Pussy?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm probably only asking this shit because I'm buzzed, but I nonetheless want to pose this question to fellow WZers. I recently found myself contemplating what it'd be like to sleep with a classmate, but then, luckily, reason kicked in and asked me the following questions:
1) Would this classmate put out as often for you as your wife?
2) Would this classmate tell you how much she loved the taste of your cum?

After I answered probably not to both questions, I was still left with the problem with why I'd even thought about what it'd be like to fuck this woman that sits beside me for two hours every Monday and Wednesday. Best case scenario, her vag is just as wet, warm, cushiony, and tight as my wife's, but, why, why did I even think about this unknown pussy? Why is it so magical?

We are not that far off from most other species and in most cases, the male will try to plant his seed in as many females as possible, thus heightning the chances his bloodline will be dominate. Plus, I mean really, it's not all the same. It's usually a great experience fucking a new chick.

It's that as much as they are all the same they are also all different, and each time you get with a different girl it's a new one at least to you so you're never bored with one. Also, in my experience, while they same characteristics may be there, they definitely feel different as well. Not every vag feels the same and some feel better than others. There is also tasting the rainbow and getting with chicks of different nationalities. Let me tell you, it's all different, and that is the common denominator here. It is something different and that's what you want. Plus it's a great feeling for a guy to be with different women and see how he can please them and witness the different sexual behaviors and responses to what you do. Being with the same person you get to know all of that, it's never any different really, and it always feels the same. I wouldn't necessarily encourage infidelity, but what it sounds like is that you need some strange.

It's for the same reason I say seeing a woman in in only a little clothing is so much sexier than seeing the same woman completely naked. In both cases, the unknown excites and titillates you, not because you know what to expect but because you don't. The imagination is one of the greatest resources of the human mind, and when you get to imagine what a woman looks like, or is like, you get to attribute to her all of the very best qualities of the naked body or her vagina because you don't know any difference.

The unknown is always more exciting to the mind than the known.

When you don't know the pussy it can't bitch at you to quit playing video games and clean up after yourself. No wonder we think it is magical.

There's a whole lot of pussy experts in this thread.

See how ridiculous that sentence seems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back