Whats next

sports_fan_2007

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so Orton is still champion which basically means Orton vs HHH will sadly continue, so my question is this....whats next?

I mean they have had last man standing matches, stretcher matches, 2 out of 3 falls, triple threat matches, tag team matches, regular matches....so whats left...

The obvious answer is clearly a HIAC match but since they have a ppv named that set for October I seriously doubt they will have that match at SS. So unless this feud continues for the next 2+ months than what will they possibly do to end this feud...sadly the only way i see this ending is if one of them gets legitly hurt....sad to say but thas the only ending i see in the near future.

So match wise what match would you use to end this over drawn out feud?

This is how I see the whole HHH/Orton Feud ending: (Then again these days what can we be sure about?)

-A few more boring Orton/Priceless Segments.
-HHH Continuing to make Legacy look like his Bitches.
-A couple more handicap matches, Cena finds a way to still get involved.
-Rinse & repeat until October comes around with the HIAC PPV where hopefully their Feud FINALLY ends.

Who do I see winning? I'm not too sure. HHH wouldn't let God get over on him and this is supposed to be "The Year of Orton". Toss a coin?

IMO I think for this to end one of them might have to switch brands. Unless one of them or both get injured. The writers have really written themselves into a corner and there seems to be no end in sight.

they have done this not much but have done it before at the end of a long fued one of the guys in the fued has gone away for about 4 to 5 months (like edge did with taker hiac match they had) so have one of the guy orton or triple h leave for a few months to sell hiac match cos we all know someone is going to get beat up and hurt. there going to have a hard two months into trying to think on how they keep the fued going it should have ended already

they have done this not much but have done it before at the end of a long fued one of the guys in the fued has gone away for about 4 to 5 months (like edge did with taker hiac match they had) so have one of the guy orton or triple h leave for a few months to sell hiac match cos we all know someone is going to get beat up and hurt. there going to have a hard two months into trying to think on how they keep the fued going it should have ended already

It's going to be hard to do that in this situation as HHH just went through that after Backlash and only really returned because of the injury to Batista. And do you really want to take Orton out of action for a few months in his "Year"?

i think right billyrage one of them get hurt and go away for a while raw is the A SHOW so they wont have one of them go to another brand cos there both BIG time players it would hurt raw

actually ive heard that wwe is planning on have triple h vs cena at summerslam and have shawn michaels return on raw and face orton for the title at summerslam. you could see at NOC that they were teasing another feud between hhh and cena everytime they were in the ring without orton.

personally i cant stand this whole orton-cena-hhh never ending main event feud that constantly keeps the wwe title occupied between the three of them. i would openly welcome hbk vs orton but i really am afraid that creative would fuck it up and it would be the exact same situation we saw last time hbk and orton feuded when michaels came back from being "punted in the head by orton".

i say if creative wont end this feud, change the reason for the feud. instead of challenging for the wwe/world title.......have cena, hhh, and orton fight for the united states title and put kofi, carlito, mvp, swagger, and primo in the world title picture!!!!.......................hahahahahahhahahahahaha yeah right! like vince would EVER put meaning back into one of their titles besides the wwe and world titles or give young guys a REAL chance. what was i thinking????

if we need to more agonizing months of this then i guess we can usher up to stipulations for the next to matches.

1- a street fight - not a popular choice and will piss off us smarks but it will have to do

2 - a battle royal of some sorts for the WWE championship where HHH and orton eliminate themselves to put and end of the continuous struggle for the WWE championship and make it ALL personal (the winner of the battle royal should be someone who we can dump the title on in hopes to make it valuable, sadly the only option i c is john cena)

then have an HIAC match where the loser leaves RAW do to some legacy cheating we can have HHH on smackdown

yeah ur right and no i dont want orton out lol all i can say is the writers have put themselfs in a corner thats going to be hard to get out of. im not looking forward to 2 more months of orton and triple h fued

thats a good idea but raw is the A show and triple h is the big guy on raw so he wont leave raw and for the ideas of the matches there great but they wont take the belt off orton he will have it until hiac ppv and triple h will get it

Really why does Triple H need the belt at this point. and Cena for the matter.
I think the Belt have changed enough times this year it can be possible for Orton to keep until the end of the year having matches with MVP and the likes so it builds Orton and also gives chances to the up and comers to main event much like they did Hardy/Orton for RR.
It will make Orton's feud mean something.
What I strongly hope is that since the tag division has no contenders for the belts anyways, make a Cena/Triple H vs Big Show/Jericho feud for the Tag titles with Legacy slowly gaining momentum. Maybe have Legacy win in a 3 way tag title match to put them over. Winning vs Cena/Triple H/Big Show/Jericho will put them over big and instantly give them something to brag about. The biggest point is to have a fresh main event though.
Your thoughts? I think it's a very good idea. The mid card might suffer a little though but I think Kofi/Miz/Carlito/Primo can carry it to the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back