• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats Next For Smackdown? New Main Eventers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an attempt to make a better Forum as opposed to my first one ever I have a question for discussion.

Smackdown to me has become just a very boring show that is just a place for WWE Superstars to develop in a sense until they are ready to go to the A-Show Raw (Not including the Smackdown Main Eventers).

Given as of lately it hasn't been as un watchable as before.

Anyways, With the Orton/Christian Rivaly coming to a close who will win the title in your opinion?

Who will be the next person in contention for the WHC?

What Superstars do you think should go over to Raw?

Will Smackdown Ever Be as relavant as Raw?

With the emergence of CM Punk recently, I would not be surprised if he or John Cena gets traded to Smackdown.

2 words Mark Henry, after all the WWE stars he's put over in his last hurray why not let him main event 2 PPVs first being a squash shocker 2nd being a strong title defense and then have him drop it to Bryan at Rumble after a MITB cash-in following a successful defense.

Seeing you have asked several questions which are already covered in several threads in the Smackdown section, this thread is closed. Oh, and it's in the wrong section anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back