Whats happened to the Bookies section?

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Since a couple of months ago the bookies section hasnt had many threads, and im itching to spread some cash on mania and destination X, with both cards stacked i dont see why the threads arent up yet.

I may be looking into this too much but is this going to be fixed or just stopped completly?

Or are new rules been put into place

Just wondering and i hope im not treading on anyones toes here

I don't do the bookies, but if you want to make a list of the odds I can do it.

how can i determine the odds for the matches, ok i can do that give me a sec and ill make them now, thanks broskie

No idea, I don't watch TNA too much so don't know what the odds would be. It's worth seeing if another mod can

hmm i'll do it properly later, all the odds just seem to be 2/1

Ok, got the odds from another forum, plus if we are working on the odds i checked to see if the advantage of the wrestler but most of the matches have never been contested

Since a couple of months ago the bookies section hasnt had many threads, and im itching to spread some cash on mania and destination X, with both cards stacked i dont see why the threads arent up yet.

I may be looking into this too much but is this going to be fixed or just stopped completly?

Or are new rules been put into place

Just wondering and i hope im not treading on anyones toes here

I've done Vbookies for all WWE PPV's & some sports for a while, after AJ step down.
I'll finish the Wrestlemania vbookies later

I dont know when TNA PPV is.
The odds I just make them up as I go, whoever is the favorite or underdog to win.

TNA PPV is Sunday.

Seeing as you're the mod of that section I'll let you do it.

I've done Vbookies for all WWE PPV's & some sports for a while, after AJ step down.
I'll finish the Wrestlemania vbookies later

I dont know when TNA PPV is.
The odds I just make them up as I go, whoever is the favorite or underdog to win.

Thanks much appreciated, I dont mind as long as i get to spread some cash around lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back