• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what's bad 4 TNA is good 4 WWE

W

wp2 4 life

Former NWA Champion Asks For His Release From TNA
Date Added: August 18, 2006
Story By: Douglas Nunnally
Credit: Wrestling Observer

While it is known that Monty Brown gave word he was quitting Sunday and asked for his release on Monday before the tapings, Ron Killings also apparently asked Terry Taylor for his release backstage. The feeling with Ron Killings is that it is well known that he's been unhappy with his place in the company for a while as he always seems to have a popular feud going and the company can not capitalize on it or refuses to and thus, puts him back on Xplosion. Taylor tried to talk Killings out of leaving and at this point nothing is decided though many believe it won't be long before Killings leaves.

On a related note, WWE has been thinking about bringing back the Too Cool stable with Brian Lawler (Grandmaster Sexay) & Rikishi as well as adding Ron Killings to the team if at all possible. Brian Lawler was backstage recently at the show in Memphis, TN and talked to John Laurinaitis about coming back, though nothing more has been mentioned involving his name. WWE did express interest in Killings, but due to his current contract, nothing has happened. With Killings being visibly upset and asking for his release now, a return to WWE is very likely.

O MY GOOD We could have Ron killings back hell yah.:headbanger: I Got the 411 on www.prowrestling.com

Hopefully this is true, I just hope they use him right. I havent seen scotty 2 hotty around it he just wrestling on Velocity now

damn...Killings is doomed if he comes back with that group...he is established enough on his own..he doesnt need to be saddled with the gimmick reunion nonsense...

yeah killings should be a single's wrestler for ecw... then they need to bring back the tv title.... wouldnt mind see'n killings vs punk or killings vs rvd

WWF-Attitude- said:
Hopefully this is true, I just hope they use him right. I havent seen scotty 2 hotty around it he just wrestling on Velocity now

Velocit is no longer. I personally would like to see Ron Killings go out on his own in ECW aswell, as I was mentioning in the other Monty Brown thread if WWE are bringing in outside talent especially from TNA, send them to ECW.

dude monty brown would be sweet
i think they should get him, killings, and office linebacker terry tate to do almost like a football team

PauLwaLL50 said:
yeah killings should be a single's wrestler for ecw...

How many more people should ECW debut though? An hour a week isn't exactly a lot of time to showcase talent meaning that most ECW wresters are generally only at house shows. He probably has a better chance of getting consistent airtime on Raw or Smackdown considering that they offer more length and ppvs.

PauLwaLL50 said:
then they need to bring back the tv title....

What I said about too many wrestlers can apply here. How much do you expect to be fit into an hour a week.

oh my bad... i ment to say that i dont see wwe adding anyone to ecw until they go to 2 hours, which seems like could be soon.... then again SD! can use Brown and Killings.... i hope they dont make Killings K-Kwik again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back