What're Ya In for?

I'm in for speaking the undeniable truth about Bill Pritchard, one that made the power rangers and lil bitches quake in their boots:
He's alright.

The answer's the same for all these bozos.

They broke the extremely simple to follow rules.

Anyone in this thread can easily get out, I to once was held within these walls, stuck from the outside world like I was someone from Orange is the New Black, all anyone has to do to be free is.....BOLIEVE!

Dunno I was just perusing the darker corners of this forum and thought i could recuperate some of the prisoners A La Dr. Shelby.

Ha ha. I'm just visiting.

See? The thimble is on the outer barrier. Meaning it's Just Visiting.

Have fun trying to roll doubles!

No reason other than having a shit opinion on most things wrestling related and not liking it when someone disagrees.

I hope you never get out of here, you are everything that is bad about a pro wrestling fan.

Merry Christmas

Who the fuck are you?

Anyway, Go fuck yourself.

Not totally certain. I spoke my mind about Russo, didn't swear, but just had an opinion. Next thing I know, like a month + of my comments get removed and i'm suspended or something. Even if I did say something offensive, I don't understand why my other comments should be removed. I've said stupid stuff in the past and probably deserved the infraction, but this time i'm not sure.

Can a mod maybe tell me what I did?

Not totally certain. I spoke my mind about Russo, didn't swear, but just had an opinion. Next thing I know, like a month + of my comments get removed and i'm suspended or something. Even if I did say something offensive, I don't understand why my other comments should be removed. I've said stupid stuff in the past and probably deserved the infraction, but this time i'm not sure.

So you're an alternate account then?
We had a Mod-meeting and decided we just don't like you. Sorry, bub.

Oh yeah. I'm a mod by the way.
No, you're not. And don't do that again.

What was your name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back