• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whatever Happened to Naomi?? (The Diva from NXT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1truefan

Wrestling analyst Diva expert
The title pretty much says it all...
I was reading another thread talking about kelly kelly and kharma and it was mentioned that there was a general lack of talent amongst the divas. Now I will say some divas have gone far and improved some not so much. But Naomi was very decent in the ring and was miles ahead of most of the divas that were in the competition she was very athletic and needed some work on the mic but overall still better than most of the divas on the main roster. Kaitlyn won nxt season 3 and has barely been seen with exception of house shows. I personally disagreed with her winning and feel if vince just wanted a hot chick in there he could have done that on his own and allowed naomi to win to actually have the competition mean something.
So my question is

Do you think she'll ever be brought to the main roster?

Does anyone see what I see in her the potential for this diva to be great once given the chance?

For that matter why hasn't A.J Lee been brought up she was kind of Mickie James esq very happy go luck and spirity and also not bad in the ring.

What are your thoughts???

Divas don't put asses in seats or sell merchandise. Plus, there is only one diva match a show so why expand on their roster? They may have talent but thats not really whats wanted from divas.

The title pretty much says it all...
I was reading another thread talking about kelly kelly and kharma and it was mentioned that there was a general lack of talent amongst the divas. Now I will say some divas have gone far and improved some not so much. But Naomi was very decent in the ring and was miles ahead of most of the divas that were in the competition she was very athletic and needed some work on the mic but overall still better than most of the divas on the main roster. Kaitlyn won nxt season 3 and has barely been seen with exception of house shows. I personally disagreed with her winning and feel if vince just wanted a hot chick in there he could have done that on his own and allowed naomi to win to actually have the competition mean something.
So my question is

Do you think she'll ever be brought to the main roster?

Does anyone see what I see in her the potential for this diva to be great once given the chance?

For that matter why hasn't A.J Lee been brought up she was kind of Mickie James esq very happy go luck and spirity and also not bad in the ring.

What are your thoughts???

I know that that Naomi, Kaitlyn, and Aj are still wrestling on FCW television. I think that Aj should be brought up, but like the other guy said, there is usually only one diva match, so why bring them up. Now, do you bring them up as a valet, and then move them over to wrestle like they did with, JBL's assistant?? Maybe, but we all know that the roster will be cut down soon, then more wrestlers will get signed to developmental contracts. Hell, rumor has it that Vince is going to shake the rosters up again, so we may have to wait and see. I actually like all 3 divas mentioned, Naomi and Aj are great in the ring, Kaitlyn is only going to get better!!

It's funny when NXT3 started I thought it would suck, and it turned out to be one of my favorite seasons. I really think AJ not winning and starting immediately was a mistake. Kaitlyn is obviously very pretty but she's extremely green and Naomi had amazing athleticism. I feel like all 3 have huge potential, but especially with Natty, Gail Kim, Beth, and now Kharma, I feel like bringing up AJ and Naomi could really help to strengthen the women's division and actually give it some quality wrestling...not that WWE cares about that.

It's just that, in my opinion, Naomi doesn't really fit in the Diva mold that WWE seems to be so intent on forming for their division. Meaning she actually has talent, is athletic, and can work a match. That has no place in the Diva's division...if it did, the Bellas wouldn't hold that disastrous Diva's title. Naomi's best hope is that WWE lets her loose so she can go down south to TNA and join the Knockouts...although they seem to be changing the Knockouts into Divas.

People can say that Divas don't put the asses in the seats. But it can be argued that some Divas matches of the past were better than the male matches being put on. Back when the division consisted of those like Molly Holly, Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria, Mickie James...nowadays we get Kelly Kelly VS. Brie Bella.

I absolutely LOVE Naomi and WWE was stupid to let Kaitlyn win NXT 3

I was there live for the first NXT Season 3 episode, saw Naomi and was like "She's the one!"

she had as everyone said, athleticism, she's super hot and she can learn to talk better, but I liked her on the mic anyway, she let you know she was about business in the ring, we need her in WWE. Her best matches would be with Melina, oh the flexibility and in-ring talent, the WrestleMania 30 dream match waiting to happen for the Divas Championship where she can officially be put over

The girl is magic, way better than any other Diva in NXT, but of course AJ wouldve been nice to have in WWE as well on Raw or SD!

but seeing Naomi live is way better than seeing her on TV
seeing her up close in person is better

I dont see how WWE let that one slip away for a girl who sucks all around the board, nothing special about Kaitlyn as there was with Naomi and AJ, the two BEST NXT 3 had to offer!

She's not even listed on the FCW website as being there last I checked, if anyone does know where she is, let me know cause I'd love to see more of her

I for 1 am glad we arnt seeing Naomi.... I didnt like her at all and wanted her gone from week 1... If I read tommarow she was future endevered it wouldnt be soon enough... I couldnt stand looking at her or hearing her talk...

They should have gotten rid of her before the show and kept Aloisia...

Katlyn & AJ where the only 2 good tings about that season...

Hopefully bye bye Naomi...

I cant stand her... Sorry guys just dont like her at all

I don't really care all too much about Naomi, but what about AJ? They were mere weeks away from airing pre-debut videos for her on SmackDown before Vince decided he wanted her on NXT3, and since then, nothing. She's super hot AND can wrestle well, FFS, and unlike Naomi, she doesn't have to deal with everybody pointing out her large ass on camera.

AJ Lee should have won season 3, but instead we have Kaitlyn, a bimbo so talentless that she can't even be used on TV. In the WWE. Do you have any idea how terrible you have to be to not have enough talent to get used on WWE TV? In the middle of a storyline with Ziggler and Vickie, too!

I don't really care all too much about Naomi, but what about AJ? They were mere weeks away from airing pre-debut videos for her on SmackDown before Vince decided he wanted her on NXT3, and since then, nothing. She's super hot AND can wrestle well, FFS, and unlike Naomi, she doesn't have to deal with everybody pointing out her large ass on camera.

AJ Lee should have won season 3, but instead we have Kaitlyn, a bimbo so talentless that she can't even be used on TV. In the WWE. Do you have any idea how terrible you have to be to not have enough talent to get used on WWE TV? In the middle of a storyline with Ziggler and Vickie, too!

Kaitlyn had a storyline just before Mania, remember LayCool was being their stuck up selfs and started attacking Kelly and Kaitlyn week after week (and vice versa) and then out of no where Trish saved Kelly one night....and then on RAW for some reason Trish challenge them to a match with Snookie as her partner.

But the BUILD UP would of suggested Kelly and Kaitlyn vs. LayCool at Mania. And recently Kaitlyn took Michelle McCools place on tour and teamed with Layla.

*shrugs*

Anyway.... AJ, Aksana, Kaitlyn, Maxine, and Naomi are all listed on the FCW Website as active divas and the last few videos I saw appeared like Maxine was reffing matches and Aksana was managing/valeting for Brett. I am not sure what Naomi is up to but I think maybe its safer to say that NXT is just a short time in the WWE and then they send ya back for retooling but its kind of bust because a lot of people see you and its kind of hard to come back with a new name or gimmick after people have already seen you that is if they remember you.

Well, what's wrong with having a big ass? I like big butts and I can not lie

but in all seriousness, lots of Divas have big tits, so whats the deal? like Layla has ass, and well it doesnt stand out as much as Naomi's, but its different, Naomi's hot, besides Brooke had a nice ass too, who's now in TNA, was in Kelly Kelly's Expose

she automatically can use that Goldust butt bump type move she's been using

But still the best match they could book would be Melina vs Naomi as far as getting any new Diva off NXT

two hot, flexible women who are actually good in the ring, I like Divas who are hot as well as great in the ring and Naomi has that as does Melina who would just be her best match on the roster

Also, Aksana I almost forgot her, but she should be brought up too, she was my 3rd favorite, her and Maryse should either team up or have a feud, but on their own not like on NXT, it would be personally entertaining to me

speaking of female wrestlers while we are talking about getting Naomi in and AJ, WWE should also try pulling some of the excellent talented females from AJPW

Maybe NXT wouldn't be such a joke if the WWE didn't treat it like a joke. They sent three of the four winners no where, although I would say Kaval was just a sore "loser." Everyone else who had potential was either forced to job until the point of FCW purgatory or punted by Randy Orton. I will admit that some of the people they gave air time too were a little green, but come on. There were some gems missed in the course of NXT. The show is nothing more than a filler as of now, at least until they put some legends on their to hopefully "revive" it into something credible worth watching.

Where is Naomi is followed by another question. Who cares? Which is derivative of the fact that the WWE doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back